Denied Messi's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Messi, May 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messi

Messi New Member

Forum Nickname:
    Messi
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Before this appeal, I would like to state that I am not entirely positive on why I was banned, much less why I was banned for 5 days but I do think that after reading this post your minds will be changed.

It all started on one of my first few games. I was a traitor for my first time that evening. I heard gunshots and someone yelling "KOS .... KOS ...." I can't recall the name of who they KOSing, but I knew who was yelling it, Doot. Doot is a VIP player and clearly doesn't know what that entails. The gunshots were coming from the door behind me. Before I even got through the door I heard "KOS Messi, KOS Messi" from the same person who KOSed the other guy. The second I walked in I was gunned down. The reason: "Killing someone right in front of the shooter, and walking past an UnID'ed body." I hadn't killed anybody, and I just walked in and died. Classic RDM.

Before the match, someone had said, jokingly. "Everybody RDM there's no admins on." Well I heard someone die, when I opened the door I was standing on top of an UnID'ed body and got shot down by what sounded like similar gunshots, in the span of 2-3 seconds. All I can conclude was that Doot had RDMed at me(Traitor) and another person.

So I called him out on it. There was one altercation where I killed him a little too fast for blocking door, but most of my interactions were done using profane language, an ass load of sarcasm, and multiple sources of hard evidence, I continued to clown on him and make the entire server dislike/rdm Doot.

I brought up this story because it's the only reason I can assume I've been banned for. He's made multiple threats of reporting me for harassment.

Now what I did can be considered harassment, in which case I understand punishment is needed. But according to the rules a 5 Day Ban is totally overkill for any rule I've violated. Talk to Doot ask him his side. I haven't RDMed, threatened to hack anyone, or exploited the server. This is all I have to say. Thank you for reading and please consider unbanning me. :)
    Related Evidence:
    I don't know why I was banned. And when I press F1 and go to damage logs they don't show anything.​

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Moved to ttt ban appeals, I can't find you on the ban list. Could you provide an in-game name/ Steam Id so we can pull up your ban reason and staff member who banned you?

3. Messi

Messi New Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58288099
    IGN: Messi

I did have a notification on the top of my screen that said I had 1 report pending and if I left I could be banned. But when I typed !respond nothing came up.. :I

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

You were banned for RDM and Leave 1st by @Highwon, please be patient.

5. Messi

Messi New Member

I know I didn't RDM. I wouldve known if it was on accident, and it definitely wasn't on purpose. The only time I remember being reported was by Doot and like I said he was blocking a door. I never earned an autoslay for that incident and I played for a good 2-3 more rounds...

6. Mr. 7-Minute Wonder

Mr. 7-Minute Wonder Regular Member

Not sure which part your report was started, but highwon had just gotten there as the round started. My video ends right after you get banned. Its really long and boring, but it has doot (a traitor at this round), and you dying second of all people that I saw.

http://plays.tv/video/59193ffa0515b2798c/messi-v-highwon

7. Messi

Messi New Member

Okay I see why what I did looked like RDM. That was the round where he blocked me and someone else from going through a door and I guunned him down. Next time there's a report I'll wait until the round is over. Apologies.

8. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

You can't kill someone for blocking unless you were in immediate danger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.