Finished Memory

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by pup, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Favorite Memore is OU winning FBS Championship in 00'
    First college football game I watched

2. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

Fave memory is being happy

3. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

Favourite memory would have to be passing all my GCSEs after a hell load of stress.

4. probably playing computer games with my family. opportunity doesn't come by often.

5. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

i've heard a lot about this game

i have no good memories because i am a very angsty and edgy indivual, my life consists only of emotional pain and deep cuts, i hope this doesn't stop me from joining the contest

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. BioHazard

BioHazard VIP

I've been wanting to play this for awhile.
    Favorite memory off the top of my head would have to be playing Star Wars on my N64 when I was a kid in my first home. I was maybe 6 years old.

7. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

My favorite Memory is when I was unboxing in CS:GO while I was in TS with @Asty, He was all like "Anarchist you're not gonna get thing, you're a dumbass for unboxing" First Pull: MW, Aquamarine Revenge (50$), Last Pull ST FN Ak Cartel (30$), I then proceeded to yell "Suck it Asty", and it was one of the most satisfying moments of my life

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. IcE.Cream

IcE.Cream VIP Bronze

I remember getting my dog for Christmas. It was my favorite memory!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

One of my favorite memories was with my Dad when I was little.
    He would always wake me up at like 4am so I could go look at the presents and open 1 before everyone else.
    This particular year, they got me a giant teddy bear and put him up against the deck door window.. Well, unfortunately for Mr. Bear, his fur was caught on the glass since it was freezing outside and warm inside.
    Mr. Bear ended up having to get emergency surgery and ended up being naked in the back cos we literally had to rip him off of the window.
    Needless to say, I was a very upset 6 year old that watched her bear get ripped apart because it wouldn't get unstuck from the door.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

My favorite memory would be my childhood with all my 9 siblings, at the house I grew up in, where we'd do really naughty things teamed up and cover for each other when mom and dad came around. hehe

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

One of my favorite memories involves my best friend getting accepted to a good university (not gonna specify which university for her privacy) after working hard to transfer there from a community college. Drove all the way there just to congratulate her and the bear hugs were real. :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

My favorite memory is that of seeing my brothers, sister in-laws, uncles, and nieces faces when I walked through the hallway from the guest bedroom I hid in for Christmas last year. That was the first Christmas home after having moved out two years prior.

13. Valedict

Valedict VIP

My favorite memory would probably when I went to my cousin's wedding.

14. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Server related, this is without a doubt my all time favorite memory. The "you" in this is @Patrick.

Oh, and if I win, give it to @Nena

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Favourite memory was traveling over europe to Germany , Switzerland, Italy, and Austria with my family.

16. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

My favorite memory was my confirmation.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  17. Squidd

Squidd VIP

Going to Vegas on a High school Trip and confessing to the girl I loved during the Fireworks show at Disneyland.
    There aren't words strong enough to explain how important that day way.

I won't forget our time together Jade.
    Sleep easy.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

My favorite memory was freshman year in high school and me and my friends planned a sleep over. During our sleep over we went shopping, played laser tag, stayed up late playing games, and had a great time hanging out together.

19. Getting accepted into Ohio State is definitely my most favorite memory

20. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

One of my favourite memories was when I visited one of my best friends who lives in America, as this was not only the first time going overseas, it was also the first time my friend and I had seen each other in person after several years of friendship. Thanks for the Giveaway Bm!