Approved MEHEEZY's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MEHEEZY, Mar 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MEHEEZY

MEHEEZY Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    MEHEEZY
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:147825849
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I Didnt place the C4, someone else placed it. we were playing c4 roulette. the detective told me to arm it. i armed it. then the guy cut the wrong wire harming like 3 peoplz? no one reported me cause they all found it funny. i got one report but the guy instantly forgave me (T.H.E). So i didn't think it was a big deal but got banned for 1min then 5 dayz? big sorry i wont do again...​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

3. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

Hello @MEHEEZY the initial 1 minute was a miss click and i apologise however this screenshot shows why you were banned
    [​IMG]
    As you can see you did plant the C4 and damaged 5 players with it hence the mass rdm ban now there is no reason for an inno to place a C4 so i see no reason to unban you, have you anything else to say?

4. MEHEEZY

MEHEEZY Supporter

yes , if u look my slay history i only got like 50 out of 2000 rounds. so i hardly rdm and most are mistakes. thaz like 2 percent which is less than corona virus. no ban me in quarantine

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  5. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

Okay @MEHEEZY so if it wasnt for the quarantine id leave this ban in place however we dont want to push players away so i will unban you on the condition that you receive 4 slays and the ban isnt voided

6. MEHEEZY

MEHEEZY Supporter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.