[MD] Anonymous

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Stylarr, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stylarr

Stylarr Regular Member

Name of Staff/Player: [MD] Anonymous

Server: East

Time of Occurrence: 11-12 PM GMT

Reason For Report: Voice chat abuse/racist comments/ocasional RDM

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: http://ge.tt/8dPYts81/v/0?c (demo)

2. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Xebb, I recommend not posting download links as evidence. People are reluctant to download files that are posted on the internet, especially just a random file from a random user. BUT I downloaded it to check it out just because someone else might not. This folder contains a zip file which contains a garys mod demo in it, no viruses, and no other crap. I'll upload a youtube video real quick for convenience purposes.

3. Silent Rebel

After seeing the video footage, Anonymous was DEFINITELY acting very immaturely. He was using racial slurs, RDMING people, and saying how he "has abunch of hours on this server, I dont give a shit about anyone."

I'm currently rendering the video, will upload momentarily.

EDIT: I might be an idiot, Anonymous is not a mod. My video is still rendering so I'm unable to look at the scoreboards again.

4. Slippery

Slippery VIP

this is yoshi.... the original MD.... :/

5. Silent Rebel

[youtube]bWLxbMVLKZM[/youtube]

6. Snak

Snak Banned

Nothing more then the usual shit talking I hear daily on the server, this is gmod you cannot stop people from going at eachother unless u mute the entire server. This player is not a mod so I hardly see this report worthy? If you were to punish this player you'd have to littearly punish everyone else because everyone talks shit here and there. Obviously if he was a moderator it would be different but unless he is constantly harassing people and being a complete asstard to the server, I don't see what exactly your trying to get at with this report.

Edit: After rewatching I suppose he was being a little obnoxious worthy of a mute but nothing more.

7. Anyone who uses racial slurs should be in line for punishment.

8. Slippery

Slippery VIP

indeed. our retired moderator Ahnuld would instantly ban such verbal abuse. i will not tolerate it either.

9. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I'd punish instantly for racial slurs, I don't allow them. But the rules allow them as long as they're in a non harassment way. :/

10. Saying them period is harassment. I will always follow harassment rules when people use racial slurs, along with other discriminatory titles/phrases.

11. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Highwon says that it's fine aslong as it isn't directed to a player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.