Denied mcsniperdragon's Appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Ban Appeals' started by mcsniperdragon, Jan 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    McSniperdragon
    Your Minecraft UUID:
    McSniperDragon
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Me and 2 other friends were out killing people like usual. And we found someones tower right before the server restarted. And when he did he was behind a glass paine. This mechanic has been in Minecraft for a while and works with glass paines,doors and fence gates. if a person is against the block you are able to shoot them. It has been in minecraft and never was in the rules that you could not use it so i am not sure how we got banned for this. We also got banned for being toxic which can be true but also cannot. we dont start stuff we just end it and some people dont understand if pvp is aloud i can kill them. The chat always goes crazy if someone dies and they call me/others out for hacking, exploting and doing other untrue things randomly just because they are against us. I just wanted to say this maybe for a trail or a unban.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    You can test out my statement on the glass paines, wooden doors, and fence gates. just make sure the body is against the block and the other person is bow spamming.​

2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I've seen this appeal, however I will be pre-occupied until ~6pm EST so please wait till then for me to present my evidence.

3. kk

4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Hello mcsniperdragon!

Thank you for making an appeal, I'll discuss the evidence present below as to why you were banned for Toxicity. You were also banned for block abuse, however we will be discussing this at a later time as it was not necessarily the main argument for this ban.

Evidence

1. [​IMG]
    2. [​IMG]
    3. [​IMG]
    4. [​IMG]
    5. [​IMG]
    6. [​IMG]
    7. [​IMG]
    8. [​IMG]
    9. [​IMG]

I'll be breaking these down piece by piece, though some of them will be relating to each other.

Firstly, I would like to point out picture #6 before discussing the "jokes/not insults" you were using last night. You were not insulting people, and you were bored yet you thought it was appropriate to joke about Rape (Pics #1-#5) which is something we do not take lightly or remotely consider a joke at all as it is an incredibly sensitive topic yet you were inviting people like @Hyper to your "Rape Dungeon" and in fact you even invited me in picture #4 (Im shocked I didnt notice, but I was busy too) which is very curious as you believe this was appropriate to say. Now I'll admit you may have been spurred to say this due to the negative backlash from your PvP-ing of users and we will be addressing this at a later point (@Disruptionz) as you were using some bizarre tactics for your combat. Aside from the insensitivity towards rape, you were constantly bashing users like @Eren Jaeger, @Silent Artemis, @POP STAR because they would not /tpa to you and fight you as they are well aware as seen in picture #9 that you were /tpa -ing users into traps and subsequently killing them thus leading to this unusual superiority complex you've developed in pictures #7 and #8 which is also furthermore compounded by this evidence from @Agent A relating to @mankamalthegod and the two of you seen below.

[​IMG]

Not only did you think it was ok to use your bizarre tactics (that we will again be going over at a later time) to PvP people, you were also trapping people with /tpa's and furthermore saying whatever you pleased to the server publicly as if you ran the place. Once I was done investigating the bizarre tactics I caught a glimpse of this harassment once the spleef match began and I had to address these complaints with a warning and then to see you follow up with these responses. *Excuse the typo below*

11. [​IMG]
    12. [​IMG]
    13. [​IMG]
    14. [​IMG]

I'd like to point out the reference to rape as a joke in picture #14. As for #11-13 you see I warned you and after I did that you followed up with the response in picture #6 as an apology only to be called out by @Python~ about how you were two-faced during this confrontation which picture #13 is exemplary of. You would make jokes about rape and bash other users until you are warned about it (which should've been done much sooner but I was quite busy with another dilemma) which is at that point you start playing nice with me and the rest of the server. The key piece this is that once I told you to stop and you were acting as if what you did wasn't bad or harassment, your tone of voice changed entirely which to me resembles that you knew what you were saying was wrong.

Closing thoughts:

The night was summed up by me I believe well enough in #15 below

15. [​IMG]
    16. [​IMG]

Joking about rape is never ok and it's something we take very seriously here at SGmod. The borderline harassment up to this rape incident along with the griefing (#16) and in the next discussion the glitch use makes me believe the discretion @Disruptionz gave to me for the 1w ban was just. I will be denying this appeal in relation to the Toxicity and griefing. Any change in verdict will be left up to Disruptionz. I'll be leaving a verdict on the block abuse once it has been discussed in private.

I'll be leaving this appeal open for a single response from you in regards to the evidence displayed, however expect another response relating to the glitches you've used to PvP users I will shortly lock this appeal after the response to the glitching has been addressed.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.