Denied mayor mccheese's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ready Player One, Nov 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    acno awoo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:8403669
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was hoping for a decreased or unban, I would love to play some ttt, but I can't wait for the 23rd. I work on the 23rd and It'll be 5 days before I have a day off to play any garry's mod. I was just looking to see if you wouldn't mind letting me serve all of my slays anywhere from today or tomorrow if you decide to unban me. I legit cannot wait.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I did a mass rdm. No evidence.​

2. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

3. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Hi there mayor mccheese, thanks for making an appeal today.
    I'll quickly go through the evidence before giving a final verdict:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I think it's pretty obvious why all of these cases were RDM, you killed 5 people (1 being a detective) and rather than using the response box in a way for staff members to understand why you killed the victim, you had memed it with Star wars quotes or memes.

You posted an appeal for a Mass RDM (4+) ban that was placed on you on the September 8th, 2018. You received leniency here and had your ban shortened. You also have a very large history of Mass RDM offences and karma bans.
    Although your ban is almost over, I do not see any reason to unban you, the behaviour you show on our servers is not acceptable.

If you have any more concerns about this please feel free to message me on the Forums, Discord or Steam, I'm always available for a chat. :)

Thanks,
    -Trinity

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.