Maybe demoting Guilty-Crown

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by thefish11099, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thefish11099

thefish11099 Regular Member

Server: West 2

Time of Occurrence: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) from around 7pm-8pm this was on Teens Room

Reason For Report: Just isn't a good mod all in all, he keeps messing up with slaying people, not slaying himself when he rdms, slaying the wrong people, and doesn't fully understand all of the rules

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: Tonic Toast, The Daycreeper, and Veltn The Kitsune

2. The daycreeper

The daycreeper Active Member

+1 Has little to no clue what he is doing. I A regular player had to explain the rules to him, quite sad [side note] let people harass me for a while nothing said. .

3. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

he is a new mod, and he does his job right more often than not. give him time to get the ropes for being mod.

4. The daycreeper

The daycreeper Active Member

Being a mod is not hard. Learn the rules enforce done. Not hard what so ever, but situations that are not explained in the motd.

5. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

being a mod is harder than you think, my dude. keeping 30+ people in check while listening to kids scream at eachother is difficult

6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Ok, I acknowledged that I made a mistake with the slaying portion in someone else's post. And I DO slay myself when I do RDM. Why would you say that? Did you not see me slay myself at the beginning of the mentioned map?

Next, if I didn't slay someone, then most of the time, it's because I already checked that report. And I deemed it to not be slay-worthy.

And finally daycreeper, "being a mod is not hard" is not true. It's not like you can become a mod easily everyday. Just to let you know that.

And finally daycreeper, the only reason they were harassing you was because there was a period of time (around 3 or 4 rounds or so) that I wasn't in the server. When I came back to the server, the map was just about to end. I did tell them to stop when I came back. So why would you say that I didn't even try to stop them?

7. ZeRo

And to momo, whenever I do slay the wrong person the next round, I do remove it (it usually happens in the middle of the round anyways). I acknowledge that I can make mistakes. I'm still getting the hang of the moderator responsibilities.

And you say that I slay the wrong people? Who did I slay unjustly? I gave my reasons on why I slayed them, giving evidence from the logs themselves to give them the reason on why they were slain.

8. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Going to need proof for all these accusations.

Any screenshots? Video?

9. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

Ok, first off, just because somebody made a mistake, doesn't mean you have to go ape shit about it.
    Being a mod IS hard. This statement right there proves that you have no idea what you are talking about.

You know, we have had new mods in the past resign because of harassment from other players, and I don't want this to happen to Guilty-Crown. If you really were trying to help the server, then you WOULDN'T bully others from making simple mistakes. A mistake happened and it was taken care of. Guilty even apologized. I know that I speak for many when I say that this is unnecessary and UNWANTED.

This is the last I will comment on the matter, being that I'm really not supposed to and the problem was already resolved.

10. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This topic will be locked if the OP cannot bring forth evidence.

11. No reason to report a newer mod because he doesn't fit perfectly with YOUR standards. He's doing his best I'm sure. Being a mod takes work and focus, it's not as easy as slaying someone just because. Give him credit, because I don't think you, momo, or daycreeper, have either been a mod on this server.

12. thefish11099

thefish11099 Regular Member

You say that but the thing is this was after the person was slayed for no reason that you slayed yourself. So don't act like that you did nothing wrong in the slaying of yourself

13. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

We don't slay ourselves just because we falsely slayed someone else, so a mod slaying himself is not evidence of a false slay.

If you have any evidence of the false slays/infractions by Guilty, please post them here. Otherwise, the topic will be locked due to lack of evidence.

14. ZeRo

And one thing momo, angelx did say that I was in the right. Check daycreeper's thread for that information.

So that means that the incorrect portion of the slaying of irrelevant.

15. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

I am going to lock this as no evidence can be provided. If you obtain any evidence you may pm any staff member to unlock this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.