May The Force Be With You.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

Hey guys, Atlas here.

It is with a heavy heart that I had to request that my admin take me out like Ol’ Yeller this morning. To make a very long story short I have too much on my plate right now and I can not find the hours to staff. It is not something I wanted to do but I had to do it. For being a staff member means dedicating your time to the servers and its inhabitant, Although I love being staff I can not be a good staff member with what is going on.

For those who would like to know the longer version well imma tell you all right here. About 2-3 weeks ago I got a new job, full time hours, benefits and a decent pay grade doing the one thing i love to do more than staffing and that is cooking. I am pulling 50ish hours a week right now and on top of that maintaining the 20 hours required to staff would make about 70 hours a week and that is just not something i can do again, i nearly killed myself working those kinds of hours before I joined Sgm. To top off what is going on in my life I learned about 10 days ago that I am gonna be a Daddy. There is just so much on my plate at this moment in time that I can not put in the hours required to be staff nor the concentration that the amazing members of this community deserve. I love you all and even if I do not tag you personally do not think that you do not have a special place in my heart.

@Xproplayer Man you have been a reason to strive to be a better player, one thing I have learned is the only way to get better at anything you do is to play against someone who is better than you.

@Inkydinkydoo Man it has been one hell of a ride from when we first met while Senpai was training you which lead to you purchasing me pubg. The memes and games we have shared since that moment, words cannot describe. Now look at you, from that trial mod and now you are an admin. I love you man and keep doing us proud.

@Scotty Salty Scotty I freaking love you man, I know I have said this before but you were my inspiration to becoming staff. I tagged you as salty because I love your reactions to things. Russian Roulette, whenever we are sitting in Ts staffing a lobby together and I pick you off and all i hear is “GOD DAMN IT ATLAS” always brings a smile to my face. Now to get past the meme's I am truly happy to have met you and gotten to call you my friend. We have spent lots of long nights talking and meming, you have been one amazing person to know (Even tho you never rigged a single giveaway for me) From the Golden Gun to Russian Roulette I have had some of the best experiences on and off the servers with you. Thank you scotty for everything. I love you man.

@wink the forehead god I just want to say thank you for all you have done for me since you picked me up as a trial mod back in april. I have learned so much from you. Thank you for turning me into the mod that I am/was Looking back I wanted anybody but wink you for my admin when i applied because frankly you scared the shit out of me. Now that i have a knowledge of the staff team there is nobody else i would have rather had for my admin. You are one cool guy and nothing anybody says will change my mind about you.

@ECHO-6251 Man we have known eachother since before we were both staff, the memes and the fun times we had on the servers. I was glad to know you before you were staff and during your tenure. I love you man and have a good life.

Helix You were probably the first person I met on Sgm that I could call a friend, even though you had to bribe me to come on the minecraft server with some god tier shit. Since then it has been a ride with you, you have been one of the most supportive people in the community that i have come across, we have spoken on more than one occasion about things that have troubled me or just with shit going on in my life. It was a pleasure watching you turn from minecraft mod to TTT Lead Admin. Thank you for everything I appreciate it.

@ant. Man I gotta say I was hesitant when you became my admin after wink, those are some big shoes to fill, i had big expectations for you and to which you did not dissapoint. You filled the spot of admin in a different way than wink. ant I can truely say that you are an amazing person and I appreciate all the talks and games we have played, it was a pleasure getting to know you and to be a mod under you, when we spoke nothing ever felt forced, you are a true and genuine guy, whoever you pick up after me will be a lucky mod because they will have one of the best admins in the staff team, and to whomever you do choose to replace me I wish them the best of luck in their tenure.

lex Now what can I say about one of the best people ever. Lex we are like brothers and have been since wink was our admin, we have always had this kind of bond that only grew stronger and tighter to the point where I concider you my brother that I have chosen, you do not realize it but you have helped me out so much more than you could ever know. When I faultered you were there to pick me up and not in any noticable way that you may have known but just being there and listening to me ramble and bitch or whatever it was it helped. I have told you this a thousand times before but if you ever need anybody I am here for you brother! I love you lex.

@Tetrium I say scotty was my inspiration for becoming staff but to be honest it was for you. I knew how frustrated you got when you were on a server without staff and kept getting rdm'd I applied for staff to make your in game experiance better, and in return I hope i made it better for so many more people than you. I know you wont see this for a while because you are in boot camp. Thank you for your service to our country. May the force be with you brother. I love you.

This last tag is going to be controversial to some but I want this one to be here so that he gets my piece of mind about him.
    Sithmaster You have been a rock in one hell of a crazy storm these last few months, when i was at the point of breaking it was you who truly convinced me to stay on the staff team. You will have my thanks for helping me though my rough patch and getting me to a point where I was happy to be staff again. People can hate on me for being friends with you and I know it does not sit well with a lot of people but you are a good person at heart and I believe it. Thank you man. May the Force Be With You.

@KingAngel It was a blast playing with you when you still played
    @Theinkern Thank you for getting me this game. The meme's we have had.
    @Tetrium Brother I love you cant wait till you get out of boot camp to play some more.
    @Panda With a Gun Dude the games were fun hmu to play some time
    @Lex What can be said that i didnt say above
    @POP STAR You are a badass at the game, fun as hell to play with you.
    @DieKasta Carry me daddy?
    @HelixSpiral When you dont die first circle it is a freeking giggle playing with you. I wont forget the round that we were runnin down stalber mountain and you crashed your UAZ, irri and i were following on 2 wheels all the way down to skid right past you. It was a freeking meme
    @ant. Another god of the game. Truly a pleasure playing with you my friend.
    @Doben "MY MILKSHAKES BRING ALL THE GIRLS TO THE YARD DAMN RIGHT" Such a meme that night I miss the meme games.
    @Dark of Dutch My Dj of Dj's Thanks for being a great memer in the games with me.
    @Destiny Blade My Lvl 4 backpack, the only man I know who can play a hundred games and only get 2 kills

I am sure there are some i am forgetting here but you guys thanks for the memes and the games

If you have made it this far my tenure is now over at 7 months 10 days and 7 hours. It has been one hell of a ride and experience. Thank you all, for making this one of the best things I have ever experianced in my life. Looking back at my tenure there is not a single thing i regret. I have met so many cool people. Staffing has been a truly humbling experiance. I love you all.

May The Force Be With You
    Atlas

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 24
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

no tag wow :(

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Xerp

Xerp VIP

All the best to you!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Daddy :drool:

Congratulations!
    Have fun with your job (y)
    Take care champ, don't be a stranger.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Nebula

Nebula Space Freak Banned Elite

Stay safe, and have fun with your new kid, it's a blessing.
    Stay who you are, and even though the only times we've talked we're maybe once or twice on teamspeak,
    just know that you,
    yourself, are cool.
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

To be quite frank I'm surprised you never became an admin. You were a solid staff member, we'll see ya around ey

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Rip one of my trial buddies :(
    Take care Atlas and best of luck in your future endeavors.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

when ur the first tag on a farewell :cigar: [​IMG]

hope u still stick around the community mate

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

We had one night where we just sat and talked about game of thrones. It was a nice time. Thanks for the nice times on teamspeak and occasionaly pubg. Hope life treats you well and good luck :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. sam.

sam. VIP

double my hours in pubg.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Those 20 hours are biweekly so really it would be 60 hours/week :oops:

Congrats on being a dad tho! Take care

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

You were one of the first people i met that i could sit down with all night and just talk and laugh with, we've had some great times atlas where we just can't stop laughing, or pulling some dumb stuff in pubg out of nowhere, or when we played Cards against humanity and your son was laughing in the background at some REALLY messed up cards, not gonna forget you my man, don't ever be a stranger atlas

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

No tag no love

15. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Congratulations on becoming a father, and I hope your new job goes well. It isn't every day that we get to do something we truly love and so when that happens we all have to adjust our lives accordingly. While I am sad you wont be a moderator here, I am much more joyed to hear that you are doing so well in your life that you don't need sgm as a distraction anymore. I know I wasn't close enough for you to tag me but I have to say that it was always a pleasure when I did get to speak to you. You've got your whole life to look forward too, and I'm happy for you.
    [​IMG]
    (only real homies understand this one)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Remind me again? you live in Ohio? near @Milo right xD? Anyways it was great seeing ya on and training with ya. I will for sure see ya around atlas

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You're an interesting fellow :3

Anyway, we had some intense games in PUBG and almost always died at the start. Sorry, friend.

Take care and have fun cooking, Atlas :)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

<3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Well, I am late! Sorry to see you go(despite the fact I never met you
    Lesson:Never use star wars names or you gonna be demoted xD(joking about it, dont take the lesson too seriously)

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  20. Doctor Smurfenstein

Doctor Smurfenstein Active member Banned VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.