Denied Max Tyler's Appeal

Discussion in 'Deathrun Ban Appeals' started by Max Tyler, May 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max Tyler

Max Tyler Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mrtophat356
    Your Steam ID:
    HIUPEOPLE
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because when i was Death i took a break and then when i got back on the moderator that was on said she was going to ban me for 24 Hours. So that's it. Thanks for reading.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

The ban has expired by the time that any staff member had gotten to it. I will tag who banned you, being @LadyLag for Death avoiding, and close this appeal. I apologize for not getting to you sooner.

3. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

Hey there, Mrtophat!
    I apologize for the lateness of my response, as yesterday I was celebrating my birthday and didn't see this appeal (DR appeals sometimes get a little buried in the TTT ones as well :) )
    You were banned for Death Avoidance. As you said, you took a break while death, but it is imperative to put yourself in spectate mode as soon as you are about to leave your keyboard, to avoid getting a death role in the first place. The procedure for any death avoiding is punish the first time, kick for the second, and ban on the third. It's funny, because I had tried to be lenient with you and even had a conversation with you in the server multiple times that day about your behavior as death, with your blatant refusal to press any traps, or going AFK for your death round and immediately coming back afterwards. At first, you didn't even deny it and would say you don't want to, which gradually evolved into excuses. You would trap spam or refuse to press traps even after I requested that you do your deathly duties, and for only one round that day did you do what you were supposed to. And since the entire time I was online, you death avoided several times, the punishes turned into a kick, which lead to your inevitable ban.

What bothers me most about this situation is after I banned you, other staff members told me they had punished you prior to me getting on, for death avoiding. From my understanding, you were punished 2-4 times that day for the very same thing I banned you for. Had I known this then, or if they had provided sufficient evidence of this, I would have requested a longer ban, because that kind of behavior is unacceptable, and can get you a poor reputation on the servers.

In the future, please please PLEASE refrain from death avoiding. You're a nice person, and I'd hate to ban you again.

If this appeal had been open when I responded, I would have denied it anyhow.
    Thread locked.
    If you have any further questions, feel free to message me through the forums, and I'll see you in the servers soon.

-LadyLag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.