Denied Max Roesch's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jizzics, Sep 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jizzics

Jizzics VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Quantum Jizzics
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:62711333
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I wasn't ghosting... like I am in discord but I'm muted and it's with my friends who aren't even playing/have gmod. Literally the stupidest ban I've ever seen on this game after 4 years.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Literally wasn't talking to anyone on this server outside of what is in the game. So stupid.​

2. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

@Lovisa for your ghosting ban.

Btw you also have a ghosting ban on vanilla 2... By elvis.

Please be patient as they respond.

3. Lovisa

Lovisa His queen :3 VIP

Hi i have seen this and will respond with my evidence soon.

4. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I still have my evidence if you wish to appeal the ban placed by me. I have since resigned, so my ex-admin @Jabba the Slut handle the verdict of the appeal if you wish to proceed.

5. Lovisa

Lovisa His queen :3 VIP

So you were banned for ghosting due to a pm you sent to an alive player during the round here:
    https://streamable.com/d386cr
    Other player said that they were receiving pm's from you that could influence the round, but i do not have evidence of those.
    This is not your first ban of this type as Elvis banned you for ghosting recently. This tells me that you do not understand the rules around ghosting on this server. The rule is as followed:
    • Using private or third party chat to provide living players with round-related information they were not aware of, whether you are alive or dead.
    Your pm did not actually effect the round in any way, as the player you sent it to did not act on it. But since this is not your first offence i will not be unbanning or reducing this. You are welcome to play on the other servers as this ban is not globalised.
    If you wish to talk further about this decision my discord is Lovisa#2701

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.