Approved MaulTPiss's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MaulTPiss, Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaulTPiss

MaulTPiss VIP

@ Rozboon thanks for the pictures as they provide different vantages to show different angles that you can see the area from... However I would also like to ask that the reasoning for the ban was issued as im pretty sure there is a lot of evidence to show not ghosting at all.... this whole fiasco that has transpired... has contributed to me not being able to play on the server, which if you ask me doesnt reflect so well on the staff members that issued the ban... I would also like this report to be made against the people that banned me as well because this whole thing could be ended most likely with the pictures that rozboon has shown. This just goes to show that some staff (not all ) but some will not dive into the reports at hand and matter of factly ban people on pure suspicion... if these staff members feel the need to ban people i don't think they are cut for the job.... I understand if you sign up for a job you do your diligence and put a lot of effort into it... to ban someone so quickly on a hunch shows that there wasn't a lot of effort put into looking at different aspects.... lets not just assume people are guilty as that reflects badly on both of us as you know what assumes mean it makes an ass out of you and me. However I am writing this more out of discontent that you have taken away from my ability to play on the server, i know he could us a different server the good ol speal given by all the staff, however cs textures dont show up even if downloaded for me and vanilla is just quiet easier to play on and the people on are rather reasonable other then the noise that accompanies this. I apologize for the rudeness of tone but you could see how one could be upset by a staff banning someone on should we say lack of evidence.

2. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

http://www.seriousgmod.com/forms/report-staff-player.3/respond is the correct place to make a report, If you wish to report those involved make a post there, you can also use any and all evidence that is provided here, as well as present your own. If you have any further questions please PM me on the forums and I will discuss it further with you there.

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

MaulTPiss,

As @Robokiller87 has pointed out, the video linked here was the primary cause for your ban of ghosting, paired with the responses of your friend @Squidd+ King of Vanilla throughout the ordeal.

Beginning with the video, you had been walking around the exterior of the map, leading @Robokiller87 killing you. After killing you, he proceeded to run into the T room, enclosed by hedges. Now, I didn't discredit the possibility he was seen by Squidd, though the credibility of this argument was questionable due to the multiple stories provided as to why Squidd didn't act on your death until nearly three minutes later, whether it be by shooting at Robo, making a KOS, or anything else of the sort. In the report against Squidd, and on posts in this thread, he claimed he didn't call a KOS because it would have made killing Robo more difficult, though around 5:15 in the video he claims he simply didn't have his bind set up. This, paired with the seeming inability to have spotted the death of MaulTPiss from your location, the nature of your friendship, and previous encounters, seemed enough to warrant a ban.

After watching the video countless times, and attempting to spot where Squidd could have been able to spot your death from, I believe that this ban was preemptive, and that there were too many areas which, not shown in the video, would have made this situation plausible and the evidence non-conclusive. I'll be accepting this appeal and voiding your ban, and I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.