Approved MaulTPiss's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MaulTPiss, Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaulTPiss

MaulTPiss VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    MaulTPiss
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:46160528
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    What did i do to get banned, i am not quite sure i think the person who banned me has it out for me as she wasnt happy with how i dealt with something i told her because she didnt follow proper protocol and she knows it. So i think she has it out on me. Let me explain this protocol she didnt follow she gagged me for talking about an incident that i disagreed with... no matter who was she gagged me for disagreeing she can even attest to it her warning consisted of we wont tlak about that anymore... like really why wont we talk about it because you were wrong. Either way I would like to see the evidence of me so called ghosting and with who ?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

@Pika seems to be the one who banned you, she'll respond when she can.

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I'll be handling this appeal shortly, in place of Pika.

As I'm the one who called for Pika to ban you, with the evidence of @Robokiller87, I can assure you that this isn't the case.

Thank you for your patience.

4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Currently out atm, will link vid in less than 1 hr

5. CorallocinB

This is the video with the evidence. The first 2 minutes are just me walking in a circle. I was preoccupied with something else during that round and decided if someone were to walk my same path I'd go at them then flee elsewhere to try to finish that. Maul happened to be that person and so I killed him.

This is probably the key piece as to why this is ghosting. You two, very good friends, so it's possible that you were. The finishing link here is, I shot him and ran away while behind a character model + sized grass hedge. Before I ran to the T room, the moment before Maul was killed, to the right as I was keeping an eye on anyone coming over I saw the coast was clear (and based on the amount of time it took ANYONE to get to Maul's body assured me of that) and ran in there. Trying to get a decoy out as I knew someone would want to kill whoever killed Maul, I just sat in the same spot doing the other thing that preoccupied me earlier until I got a credit. Never got one, eventually ran out after I saw the more intelligent people near the T room NOT near a teleporter exit area in the house. I just ran around the map for a bit and was killed by @Squidd+ King of Vanilla because he said he saw me kill Maul.

I would say that he did not see me kill Maul due to the fact as also seen in the video, it took him quite some time to walk to Maul's body which means he was no where near us two when Maul died and furthermore as I was behind the hedge the entire time I was not visibly killing Maul and escaped while being behind that hedge.

I suspected it was ghosting and brought it to @Pika and @CDriscoll. CD was pondering this for a while and I believe gave Pika the OK to ban you two. So he'll have the rest of the explanation as to why this was ghosting as my usefulness is spent now.

6. Stardust

Stardust The carousel never stops turning. VIP

I will simply drop off the report involved, since CD has stated he will handle this.
    [​IMG]

If they're of any use, here are the logs that accompany it.
    [​IMG]

7. MaulTPiss

MaulTPiss VIP

Well in response to this video you banned me for getting killed hold up really ? what really ? I just want to know where I got roped into ghosting just because one person kills another person I get called for ghosting… just because we are friends, I was unaware in the servers of serious ttt you are not allow to make friends because they are bad and lead to ghosting. You banned me on some sort of hunch some premonition well in all honestly its quite incredulous that you blaspheme my name like this and throw tarnish on this. If I ghosted with this individual (squid) don’t you think he would’ve just called it out as that would be a sure fire way to make sure that the kill was going to happen whether or not squid was killed before. Secondly just because you don’t see all vantage points is not quiet my problem either… you are salty over someone killing you when if you are really good at watching areas you can see kills in various places (or hmph maybe they just heard the sound and saw you flee the area rather quickly) . If you sat on the right tree you would see the kill… this video shows nothing about the location of the individual I so called ghosted with…. This individual may have been in the proper area just because you don’t think your arc of walking didn’t cross further enough to be seen did you forget from the top down angle this is incredulous and I am surprised I am banned for ghosting. If this is the only thing you have to report me on is a hunch please get more evidence. I understand but in due process people don’t get convicted on a “I think he ghosted” if they did a lot more people would be put in the prison system.

I would also like to point out that it took squid some time to idea the body however because of the flawed nature of human beings they like to think the worst thing possible he wasn’t close enough to see it so he doesn’t have a clue… However lets look at the proposed process above, if squid is high up in a tree or another vantage point…. It takes some time to get down especially if you are special ed in climbing trees (I.E. Me)… With all this being said its perfectly possible to see the kill… but because the mind of the human beings want to just do the quick easy thinking so it will do the easiest one first (I.E. He ghosted) . This is evident in many examples in society, and why are government in America has begun to crumble… I think the great philosphers had it right in their arguments (I know people don’t like the words arguments it sounds like its bad), that people need to argue to gain any knowledge… however you people see it necessary just to ban both people when one party has nothing to do with this.

I would also like to propose what about the other list of people dead hmmmph well this is hard, people who are new to the server sometimes like to ghost they don’t know the rules really well, the community doesn’t do enough to make sure they know the rules so they tend to get banned quickly, so maybe one of the not regulars ghosted, im not sure im just saying your thought process is a little weak and I give you the benefit of the doubt you are a smart individual… even after making quite an asinine statement like this... However I am sure no matter what I will get warned for my tone in this post as some might feel offended by it and might not take kindly to it. Whatever it is I look forward to see where this goes as I can say I didn’t ghost.

8. MaulTPiss

MaulTPiss VIP

I also see nothing taht says i ghosted in pikas evidence Maybe im missing something..

9. MaulTPiss

MaulTPiss VIP

I would also like to add this is not the appeal for squidd either even though he is an acquaintance i feel our reports should be handled as if they are separate to link the same video when it takes five seconds to upload to both is quite unprofessional.... if you are going to take time to report both of us at least take the time to post on both as just posting its on this appeal doesnt show you really want this individual ban. If you feel the need to push for a ban i suggest you take as much vigor in posting on both appeals rather then just one as it shows a lack of substance and character in the individuals. Please each individual gets their own trial we are not two of the same in the same court room but rather separate matters in different court rooms, we never asked to be linked together and we shouldnt be because it makes it easier on you, take pride in the work you do and post on both please not just "please see this link " that shows a lack of dedication to keeping the server clean and its rather unprofessional.

10. RileyFudge

RileyFudge Member

i have watched this video over and over and i have chated with maul. I have known Maul and Squid for a year or 2 and i have never witnessed them ghosting. I talked to maul and he says he didn't ghost and i believe him. In the video, it looks like squid did see him kill maul. It looks as if squid was at the middle of the map and was walking toward that way and saw him kill maul. Knowing squid, he keeps koses to himself sometimes. I believe in @MaulTPiss not ghosting 100%

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  11. Squidd

Squidd VIP

So, I have to but my say here, as it seems this is where the attention is going for this report.

I'd like to just say that I did see robo kill maul, and I saw so from the tnt altar. You can just slightly edge sight from the middle to the t room door.

I was not around the corner near the hedges, I was in the middle of the map.
    If you hop on the map on question and stand in the middle you can clearly see the t room door and the small area outside of it between the one tree trunk.

Try it out for yourself. I promise you that you'll see where I was observing from, and that it'd be easy to see what went down clearly.

I would have install called out Robo, but as I explained in the report I intentionally did not so I could catch him off guard. I don't think I need to explain this part.

Yes, maul and I are friends on the server, but that's about it. We don't talk outside gmod, we're rarely play other games together. The fact that this is being considered for ghosting when there is a clear line of sight from where I was standing to where robo killed maul, is honestly laughable.

I await to hear your response.

12. Squidd

Squidd VIP

I'll watch the video when I'm not on data (currently mobile) and edit the video if I see the instance of where robo might have been able to see me. This won't happen until tomorrow though unfortunately.

13. CorallocinB

I've done it for you.

If you slow down to 0.25 at around 2:29 you can see only one person on the TNT area. Though blurry, I was already inside of the T room the moment you were coming over. Before I started shooting maul, that area was also empty in the top area of my screen as seen in about 2:26. Seeing as you were going towards Maul's body which can also be seen by you hopping over as your head pops above the hedge a few times while again me being in the T room means you did not see me kill him as you were looking at his body instead.

I believe I've overstayed my welcome and so I'll leave it to those who decide this stuff.

14. RileyFudge

RileyFudge Member

[QUOTE="I'd like to just say that I did see robo kill maul, and I saw so from the tnt altar. You can just slightly edge sight from the middle to the t room door. I was not around the corner near the hedges, I was in the middle of the map.[/QUOTE] I have witnessed killings from the same spot as @Squidd+ King of Vanilla, u can see killings in each corner from the tnt alter.

15. CorallocinB

Idk why Riley is still posting here tbh. But idc.

Anyway, I got a better shot from my raw footage. Clearly, yes he was there but only after the fact I was in the T room. He's clearly looking down the pathway to the unid'd body as his gun is pointing down that way which signifies that he was looking down there strictly. and not the T room where I entered. Though, I believe CD has a better reason as to why this was ghosting. Anywho o/

[​IMG]

EDIT: [​IMG]

16. RileyFudge

RileyFudge Member

im here because im mauls friend and i know he has never ghosted

17. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Were you present on the server when this happened? If you weren't, then you aren't involved in the report/appeal and shouldn't be commenting on the report at all.

18. RileyFudge

RileyFudge Member

no I wasnt but i have watched the video over and over in slow motion and making my opinion on that. If i have done something wrong then im sorry, im just trying to defend my friend

19. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

http://imgur.com/a/7gcW2 Hedges do not cover your movement fully, I've lined up a path that Robo took, and various locations that can see it across the map.

Also, from this point on, please refrain from posting here unless you have some evidence or are the people involved, I'll also tag @CDriscoll to get his reasoning on the ban, as well as @Disruptionz and @Darktooth

20. RileyFudge

RileyFudge Member

sorry @Rozboon I won't respond anymore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.