Approved Masturch33f's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Masturch33f, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    the motherfucking cheef bro
    Your Steam ID:
    idkman
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    idk why i got banned for rdm and leave lol i was still playing the game
    Evidence of Innocence:
    so I was just playing the game as usual and i'm a T. I go upstairs and i want to plant c4 in a room so i tell my teamate ima kill the guy in the room i pull out my gun and shoot the innocent and this mother fucker just soaks the fuck out of my bullets i still kill the innocent and i didn't kill my fellow T. I then proceed to warn my team about me planting C4 in the bank and to gtfo. I plant the C4 and go downstairs and then kaboom 3 ts die and everyone rages at me. All of a sudden the admin bans me for rdm and leave.................... Is it really my fault? I can't just remotley stop the fucking explosion when i feel like it after 45 seconds that shit goes kaboom and all the Ts can see the timer.​

2. Sorry for the language

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello @Masturch33f, you were banned by @captain-vodka for RDM & Leave. She will respond to this appeal at her earliest convenience.

Please be patient as this may take awhile. In the future you can use this site to find your SteamID.

4. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

I did not slay you for C4, you were slain because you gunned down a T buddy.
    You didn't damage anyone else nor did anyone else you shoot you when you claimed so.

As for the ban for some reason I grabbed your Steam ID instead of Will Smith who had the RDM and Leave.
    I am sorry for the inconvenience but you have been unbanned and it has been voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.