Finished MasterTbaiter's 60k point give away!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by MemeDaddy, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

I was on a amazing killing spree then you 1 shot me, then I left the server.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. mk3upours

mk3upours VIP

when i kept pushing a player with a riot shield so he threatens to kill a guy when i push him again he kills him

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. TheGreen

TheGreen VIP

Oh boy.

So on Forest final, there's always a group of random ass people around the silos and broken car, dicking about with the props (we all know this group of people, they don't have a name they're just there) and doing fuck all as usual. So suddenly, I had this brilliant idea to just run up to them, say random huff and puff as I usually do, get the group big enough, and sure enough, Jihad bomb. So this works, I kill about seven people, big whoop. Next round, I get traitor again, this huge group of dimwits is once again sitting pretty in this big open space, and again remain totally oblivious to everything. I run up and yell "Fool me twice" in the mic, as my jihad bomb then proceeds to make everyone do the flop. Forward to the last round, I'm a traitor (what a surprise). Big group, again, but this time with nearly everyone in the server there and all the detectives. I hop on the car, say my usual random shit, and jump into the crowd screaming something about penises or something as my jihad bomb goes off.

Three times I killed off a massive group of people who just refuse to learn.
    Three times my T-buddies failed to carry out the game and every time we still managed to lose.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Regular Member

That time when.... Oh wait I have never played with you

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Ahh....such a memorable story I remember it as if it were just today.

So I had my T Round while we were in Vanilla we were playing on City. So you were doing your usual thing and camping up the T Room Exit at the Beach house. So being the person you are you kept doubting if people came out of T Room or not. A T did come out of the T room LOL, and you debated on shooting him, but I told you to stand down. Then a bunch of innos and a D were standing around an UnId'd body at a health station. So I let you know about this, and I knew you couldn't resist ;3 so we go on a killing spree, you as a Inno and me as a T without you knowing. Such a lovely memory <3. Y'know using you.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

I felt so used....... i trusted you lmao Never hae i been so exploited before in my life.

7. I tried to jump off the edge of a cliff into the water during harpoon wars and I got harpooned midair and my body got stuck on the tower and completely started to freak out.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Taco Man

Taco Man VIP

This was a few months ago, but I still remember it clearly because it was fucking hilarious.

I was playing a typical round as a traitor in the Bank map. A mod with the joker skin had went into he bathroom, announced loudly over voice that he was "taking a shit" then proceeded to go in the stall and stay there.

Now, me being a traitor, this brought up some devious ideas. I went into the bathroom with a Deagle, and waited until everyone had cleared the bathroom. Once the last person had left, I opened the stall door.

And the mod shrieked. Really loudly. Like he was getting murdered or something; I swear, he sounded like the real joker; just crouching over a toilet, shitting.

Then I put a bullet in his face and left his dead body on the toilet. No one found him for the rest of the round.

He died shitting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I played one time and saw you in the spectator list. Then you got moved to another server to make room.

Yup.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

wasn't this last night?

11. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Scarecrow skin intimidates. Just stand with your body half peeked around a corner and half off, Then when players get close, Slowly step back behind the corner.

I have heard that this is super good if you want people to think you are a traitor.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Uber

Uber VIP

The most memorable moment was when you and I were in the darkest dankest place of all time. When we were in the womb for 9 months and had to fight for the food that our alcoholic mother drank. Yup me and MasterTBaiter are twins.

Serious Gmod, bringing together long lost twins since [insert year of creation here].

13. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

I shot you with a 360 spin. rekt

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

neverforget

• Like Like x 1
  15. Fox

Fox Banned VIP

Nice vip+ nerd.

16. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

• Like Like x 2
  17. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

PM me on this and i will hop on to give you your prize

18. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

Rigged.

19. Valedict

Valedict VIP

i can agree with @s1rcool as this was rigged because master hates me

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Taco Man

Taco Man VIP

Why do you care if it was rigged? You should be thankful that he's giving away points in the first place. If you didn't win, go home.