Finished MasterTbaiter's 60k point give away!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by MemeDaddy, Aug 1, 2015.

1. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

im tired of people giving laughable amounts of points away so here it goes! there will be three winners.
    1st place: 30,ooo points
    2nd place: 20,000 points
    3rd place: 1o,ooo points (normal shitty amount that cant buy you anything nice!)

Rules: To enter you must do one of two things. Post your most memorable moment involving me, or Teh LoLz (not the player, just funny stuff in general, you know LOLz). something that you found funny AF. either one works. I will rate your comment as funny if you made it into the random drawing.

Why am i doing this?: i dont need points anymore, at least not for a while. Why is that? i will inform all of you in a few days.

Edit: screw it i am a point whore, so everyone can enter, wouldnt wanna single out fellow point whores!

winner will be picked on the 7th

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I remember that time you T-baited a guy. Definitely memorable

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Kawaii

Kawaii Paper Towns

I can almost predict what will happen "a few days"...

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. too bad i have all shop things purchased

5. mastero67

mastero67 VIP

I saw Teh LoLz accidentally kill himself

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Fox

Fox Banned VIP

When me and you camped the T room as inno's and killed everyone who entered.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Average Guy

Average Guy Averageness is subjective. VIP

This one time you tricked a T into opening the door in the water trap on 67th way. I then went in there and destroyed him.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. MaulTPiss

MaulTPiss VIP

MasterT remember when you where my t buddy and blocked the ladder in the tower and got killed by @Candycaneore and she didn't get a slay... But you kill me when I did it you get slain o how wonderful that time was :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Valedict

Valedict VIP

Every
    single
    time
    you
    throw
    a
    FUCKING
    HARPOON
    AT MY BACK
    AND MAKE ME RAGEQUIT

Edit:
    Today when @Fox called a kos on "Masterbaiter" and I thought he said MasterTbaiter and I ended up trying to kill you, only to see him say Masterbaiter instead.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. AznGalaxies

AznGalaxies New Member

Remember when i was a t and u trusted me.. only to get harpooned in the back.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Master_Failure

Master_Failure master of failing.. not much more to say VIP

when i tried harpooning a detective who ended up moving and then I wound up harpooning @Pandora

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

One time, a random guy came out onto the top of the dresser on teenroom and tried to jihad. He was pretty easily dispatched, and we all had a nice laugh. Next thing we know, another traitor jihads almost immediately after at the same spot, killing a bunch of people. "No one ever expects the second jihad", some poor victim of the sudden explosion exclaimed. We all had another laugh appreciating the moment. Then, not long after, when another group of innocents had gathered in the same exact spot, a third traitor jihaded the top of the dresser, killing a lot of people. Was a really funny moment at the time :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

That one time...with the one guy...and the one thing. Yeah, you remember.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

So a while back Highwon was testing a map on one of the main servers, this map had a thing similar to the vent that sends you up on dolls but this one was extremely difficult to get out of basically if you fell in you would be stuck in there for the rest of the round. So this idea popped into our minds, and it was to TP everyone into this vent at the start of the round and have them all crowbar one another until there was one person left standing and he would be the winner, basically a fun round. So Highwon and Event tried to TP everyone in the vent but since !tp * isn't really a working command they had to bring everyone one by one, let's just say things didn't work out.

Not sure who else was actually there but I remember @CDriscoll was there. ; ) good times.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. MrMunkay514™

MrMunkay514™ better than ryan (especially at payday) VIP

We are point whore's in a way shape and form

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Just a few funny moments...

Once @eric and I were at the tester room on 67thway with another player. We got locked in then heard c4. so we start shooting the tester to escape. Then the player in there with us was blocking the vent. We were freaking asking him to move we then both start shooting him (at the same time) and escape through the vent. it was hilarious cause we felt like we were in a action movie.

Another time with detective doge, we were both in the ammo crate thing in the gun shop, preround, we both bought T and didnt realize it. So as soon as the round started., He starts cooking a frag and I start shooting him. He dies which releases the frag then I get blown up.

As T I once had 2-3 innos with me after I told them I had a dna scanner and that I had dna on people. They then continued to help me kill several other innos with no question.
    #sneakyTthings

On Canyon I once asked everyone to come to the top for a "trust test..crowbars out" (i was a t) and I then proceed to successfully push 7 people off the top. With players asking falcor did you push them off,.. Why did you push them off..etc. I'm still surprised how long i survived with everyone up top watching me push people off.

Also started the most mlg crew on SG-TTT called the "#f*ckboicrew" it was @Copilot @Narlsson @BioHazard and myself. We dominated that day, as long as we trusted each other when innos. One round Co Narl and I all got T it was beautiful hunting bio down together. Pretty much anytime you're on a server with one of these 3 you're bound to laugh and have a good time.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

I remember one time when @kwasaznik was the only innocent left and I told him this
    SUNSPOT to You: Stay frosty and watch your 6
    Lol it's a military type term that's why I think he and I thought it was funny
    By the way sometime back I changed my name to SUNSPOT but then back to Bacon Bombs

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

So I was a traitor on the map alps. I bought a harpoon and I was going to kill @Darktooth with it. However, the harpoon missed and ended up killing @Rek who was also innocent. I then got caught and killed by Darktooth. That moment was hilarious though.

Here is another one:
    I was once again selected as a traitor on minecraft b5. I got a flare gun and noticed @Broken Dreams was prop surfing with the mine cart in the air. He was in mid sentence when I fired a shot and killed him by falling. Think this is the reason why he doesn't prop surf when I'm around. :sneaky: His scream was the icing on the cake.

One last one:
    I was on teamspeak with @Brahma , @C.A.Anna and @Happy . We were searching videos on YouTube that were 10 hour longs that involved hilarious sequences being played again and again. I came across a video of Voldemort laughing and played it at 0.5 speed.
    Here is the video. I immediately bursted into tears from laughing and shared it with the others. Soon enough the general channel was filled with laughter for more than 10 minutes. It was amazing. A few hours later, I shared this with @Broken Dreams while he was in a comp match. He played and then started lagging. Next thing you know, he cannot close the video and he can hear the entire video playing while on his match. It was absolutely priceless.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Funny story in bound:

So @Rek and I were on nilla. We were on the map haven and we were chilling on the volcano in the little room with the tnt close to the tester. (I'm sure you know where I mean). We are just chilling and then out of no where I am Newton launched. I am calling over the mic like "nuuuuuuuuuu" cause I am falling rapidly to my death and then I don't die. I'm really confused cause I should have died and like I'm still calling out no cause I'm expecting to die. Low and behold I landed on one of the tree tops next to the tester and lived. I didn't even receive an ounce of damage. It took me and rek a few seconds to realise I was still alive hahaha. Pretty much everyone died laughing that round and I cried. It was a beautiful moment

• Funny Funny x 1