Denied masonletmeappeal's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by masonletmeappeal, Mar 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forum Nickname:
    Mason
    Ban Type:
    Forums
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Yeah I fucked up. No denying that. But I think everything I've been banned for is easily corrected after being told "no don't do that anymore" once.

Ban History:
    1st offense: toxicity (no evidence provided)
    2nd offense: dildo giveaway (i was told it was okay by two leads, should've screenshotted it i guess cause it got me banned for a month)
    3rd offense: breaking the law (my bad)

highwon I know you got beef with me and I know you don't like me but I don't think you see me as a person you just see me as a name on the screen that might still? make you mad but I want to talk to you as a person.

Ban me or unban me, but I miss my homies.​
    Related Evidence:
    this is probably gonna be deleted. don't have any evidence though. i know what i did but im asking for forgiveness.

while i was gone i dropped out of college, enrolled in school for massage therapy, got a job and quit the job, and i got this new car. wassup. [​IMG]

2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

3. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Your last ban was the result of breaking a federal law. It's no longer about a community rule but about actual laws. We do not take risks in this area as the consequences for such an incident can be far more of a problem. Hence why you were given that ban.
    The ban will not be lifted, I'm afraid.

~Opalium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.