Denied Martin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Martin, Aug 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martin

Martin VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Martin
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:39695407
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I do not know why I was banned. I had a report on me that I said I accepted the slay on and at the time I disconnected there were no staff online. 100% accept the slay but if there's no staff it's unfair to ban me to sit around for punishment.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Martin

Martin VIP

3. Ahalan

Ahalan Costa este, mejor costa. VIP

Hello Martin, you were banned for RDM and Leave (1st Offense). I will respond shortly with my evidence, please be patient.

4. Ahalan

Ahalan Costa este, mejor costa. VIP

[​IMG]
    @Martin
    This shows you leaving the server before a report could be made against you. The victim, [BRUH]duskgenie, used adminchat to inform us shortly after this.

https://streamable.com/5coiar
    This video is the deathscene, showing you RDMing duskgenie on round 2 of Motel.

[​IMG]
    I'm including this image for multiple reasons. First off, you claimed no staff was online at the time of your ban; this chat shows that both myself and Frost were online and active in dealing with this. Second, to explain that due to previous ban history, I did not wait more than 1 round to place the ban (You left on round 2, ban was placed round 3)

[​IMG]
    Finally, here is the ban being handed down.

I hope this clears up any confusion for why you were banned. Given the evidence from DS, and the screenshots, this appeal is Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.