Approved Mapled's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mapled, May 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mapled

Mapled VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mapled
    Your Steam ID:
    Linked
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello there! I appear to have been banned from EU2, and I believe I know the reasoning behind it. The map was the new Lego one, and I was a Detective. I killed Timo654 for being inside the T room. I did this based on the fact that on the radar he was the only one inside the T room, whilst the remaining players, 3 excluding me I believe, were on the other side of the map. I went down the ramp and noticed his blip leave the T room and come round the corner, hence I killed him. Shortly after I had to leave which unfortunately has resulted in this ban. I believe my reasoning for killing Timo654 was valid based on logic.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The logs will show me buying a radar that round, and if a deathscene is available it will show me standing near the T room for quite some time as I was confirming there was only 1 person inside. This is due to prior there being 3 people inside. Hopefully my clean past and general avoidance of any toxicity will show that I am not someone who regularly breaks the rules.​

2. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

You were banned by @dazza for RDM and Leave (1st offense) - Please be patient while they respond.

3. Mapled

Mapled VIP

Sure no problem!

4. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

hello @Mapled ! i am sorry you had to make this appeal, lets get right into it!

you know the reason, you did indeed leave after being reported

[​IMG]

here is the report and the proof that you had left, i did look into it properly and although the kill was logic, you still left with a report against you

i will lift and void the ban due to the fact that you do have a good history , but please do contact a moderator (at the time it was me and andrew) if you are unsure wether you can leave or not

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.