Rejected Map suggestions

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Magafe, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magafe

Magafe Banned

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=132397
    It's seems like a Nice Map to play on.
    This map was started a very, very long time ago. It's currently set up for TTT and is fully armed, 32 spawns, a few traitor traps, and many, many secrets.
    Feel free to use this for posing or anything else you want to do too, just don't forget to say what map it was so others can find it!
    It's Alpha though, so there are bound to be bugs I overlooked, post about them and tell me if you find any.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=116048
    he map takes place inside (and beneath - in a Resident Evil hive like complex) a cottage located deep, deep inside a forest, and is only accessible by helicopter or by walking. Inside the cottage, there is a hidden entrance that leads you straight into the underground complex that was built there, together with a bunch of traps!

In My Opinion Replace it with Lost Temple Just saying.

2. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

I like underside, not so much trappycottage.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I think we should replace Mouse House with underside.

4. Frag

Frag Click Click ` BOOM! VIP

Underside looks good.

5. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I hope we get underside

6. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Underside +5

7. Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg Member

I would rather have underside then subway

8. superneol

superneol VIP

I would like to play them, well underside mostly +10000000000000, jk +1 well, i would do moar!! <3

9. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Underside looks interesting. I'll definitely add it to my list of maps to test.

10. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Also, we tried trappy cottage and there were two major issues with it:

1. The spawn. Everyone spawn in a small area outside the cabin, people would get stuck trying to get in and a traitor would always jihad killing everyone including several traitor buddies.
    2. The map traps could be activated by anyone so innocents would click on them not knowing what they did and in turn kill several teammates.

11. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

+1 to replace mouse house with underside

12. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I tried underside and the map is way too big. Rounds will last a long time since there is an underground level that is only accessible by a very slow elevator. This map will not be approved.

13. Magafe

Magafe Banned

>:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.