[MAP REQ] ttt_airbus_b3 - Very Fun Map

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Field_Sweeper, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Link: http://gmod.gamebanana.com/maps/157264

Screen of a traitor room:

[​IMG]

I have not played it in a while, but I remember that it was a really cool map to play. if you like the train map, you will most likely like this one as well.

I hope that it will be considered. Perhaps added on a trial basis at the least :)

Rated on gamebanana 10 out of 10

2. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

+1

3. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]
    Sorry but 10/10 doesn't mean much when that's based off 1 user's rating. I still support the idea of testing this map though +1

4. Swervingmcgee

Swervingmcgee Banned

I love this map, but alot of the t traps are glitchy, and people get stuck outside the plane.

5. yeah, I didnt even look at how many voted haha, but I know you can get outside the plane I think but its not too hard, and still you can die very easy out there, and get killed as well so even getting out is not an issue for say campers etc. cus u can kill them from inside if i remember. but i do like this map

I dont remember getting stuck outside tho, worth a test i think at least

6. juniorrr

juniorrr Supporter

Pretty sure been suggested before but not in a title just with a bunch of other maps, pretty fun map, similar to trains but the only negative is sometimes people get stuck outside the bus(your supposed to die). If i'm correct there is a way to win as innos by collecting all the parts to a drill that drills into some room.

This is a different up to date version I believe.

7. I think this version was supposed to fix getting stuck outside, i didnt see the name when I searched for it, butI do remember the drill parts, its a fun thing to do. like getting the sacrifices on temple, but this is actually i think to get into the cockpit

8. i forgot to mention that you can also activate gun turrets :) and I think the cock pit also has cameras

9. +1 please :3

10. So far it seems alot of interest lol. how long / many people need to be interested for a map to be considered? also approx how long til something like this would be added?

11. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

Basically as long as it gets a lot of attention, then it might get added. It's all up to Highwon at the very end. Then, if he does like it, he was to test it out first and see what it's like. Then it's usually put on the map roster and Highwon forces it for a couple rounds to test it with the server and how it handles many players. He also likes to see what the communities reaction to the map is, whether they like it or not. Then if they like it and there are little to no glitches it will be added!

12. well, I hope soon :)

13. anyone else interested in this?