Map Content Feedback. Removals and Readditions

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Falcor, Mar 28, 2017.

?

Which map would you like to see readded?

1. Alps

66.0%
  2. Infini b5

12.8%
  3. Office Day/Night

63.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

The point of this thread is to get feedback on possible map removals, and the possibility of bringing back previously popular maps.
    Please state or vote what map you'd like to see replaced and if you would like any of these maps to return to the rotation.
    As well as any thoughts about the possibility of removing 1 or both of these maps.

Maps up for removal

• Mountbase
    • Scavange

Maps for readdition

The more feedback, the better :)
    Thank you for taking the time to like, comment & subscribe
    Falcor

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

How dare you put Scavenge on the chopping block </3

Especially when Italy still exists

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Personally I didn't mind CS_Office and Alps being in the rotation and prefer those maps way more than either scavenge or mount base.

But please... Get rid of mount base.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

hmu, these should be easy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

I would like both of those maps removed and +1 to office because well you know. It is office.. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Carned

Maps to go imo

• Amsterville
    • Chaser
    • Forest
    • Rats Kitchen
    • Italy
    • Safe Town

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

no not amsterville please

thats my safe space

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Amsterville is love
    Chaser... (so-so)
    Forest (Well I do not really have a conflict to this map, other than it's annoying scale, I'm 75% agreeing to this)
    Rats Kitchen, just another version of dolls.
    Italy.... (I agree)
    Safetown (How dare u)

9. Carned

Safetown is fundamentally broken.. bodies fall through the floor ruining TTT so.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Only one I disagree with is Italy but I can understand why as it's not the best map around but the other maps need to go.

11. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

I personally love Forest and I think Amsterville isn't that bad on a full server, allows for some stealthy gameplay.

12. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

True, maybe a fix would be great.

Make Safe Town Great again.

13. Carned

I mean the map is also poorly designed in terms of traversal and gameplay but :whistle::whistle:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

How many times does safetown have to be fixed.
    At the moment lets just focus on what maps we think should be removed/replaced. Due to unpopular or issues.
    And if any older maps should be readded.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Remove scavenge. Pleeeease when I played it after the Halloween event the next day I questioned my existence.

16. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

In my opinion, (from what maps I can recall that still exist in current map pool)

remove
    • mountbase
    • Rats Kitchen
    • Old Factory
    • Rivercliff
    • Safetown
    • lasertag

For Vanilla
    • craftroom (please)
    • MC_village

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Remove
    • Camel Fix2
    • Old Factory
    • Safetown

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

I'd like to see Alps, Infini, and Office all return.
    The best type of marketing is marketing that doesn't feel like marketing.
    As for removals, my list would be:
    • Lazertag obligatory
    • Mountbase please
    • Safetown
    • Scavenge

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Red = I dislike it and it should be removed.
    Orange = I dislike it but I don't think it needs to be removed.
    Yellow = It's ok, not my favorite and doesn't need to be removed.
    Green = Actual good maps that need to stay on this list because they are my favorites.
    • 67thway V14: Good map, probably the best TTT map in all of history (Or the most played)
    • Albatross: I hate this map. It's too small.
    • Amsterville: Good map, too big and too dark though.
    • Assault: Some people like this map, I just don't think it fits with TTT.
    • Bank B5: Kind of fun. Delay city though as it is a big and confusing map layout.
    • BB TeenRoom B2: Teen's room is fun if not a little bit annoying because of its huge size.
    • Camel Fix2: Camel is a cool map, i enjoy it but it's not a map that all can play easily. I see snipers are more of a disadvantage.
    • Canyon A4: A lot of fun, suffers from the same issues as camel however.
    • Chaser V2: A bland and boring map that was basically made by retexturing a dev texture and making geometric shapes out of corridors. Minimalistic map with no TTT elements. It should go.
    • Clue SE: Fun map, really small though. If traitors play for C4, this map is a godsend.
    • Community Bowling V5: Fun map. Kind of annoying because of the traitor tester, most users just hang out over by the tester.
    • Community Pool Overhaul: Cool design choice but I don't like it. It's a confusing maze to navigate however, I have little fun playing this map, but it's not too bad.
    • Concrete B3: It's a very limited map in terms of scope. A lot of times snipers have the best time on this map, and even then it's not like a huge buff. This map supports the play style of picking people off, but doesn't support any other traitor play style.
    • Datmap V2: Datmap is a weird af map. The layout is confusing, the traps are confusing, the t room is confusing. Fun af to play though. Only problem is that people usually just camp in that main area because it's the only area that isn't confusing.
    • Dolls: Oooo boy. I love dolls, but it's not a TTT map. It allows for many different strats, but at the end of the day it's just not meant for TTT.
    • Dust2: BARRELSSSSSSS. It's ok I guess.
    • Forest Final: This is just a sniper map. I never have good T rounds on this map because i'm not a sniper.
    • Hairyhouse: Fun map. If traitors plant a C4 in the house and then just pick off the rest, they have an easy win. It's a great map for traitor cordination.
    • Highrise: I never liked this map. It's too open, there is no secrecy on this map and too many entrances exits for each room.
    • Innocent Motel v1: God I love this map. Really fun to play on, especially because it has so many different play styles. You can corner snipe, you can run and gun, you can play off the chaos and start shooting. It's a good map, with ttt elements and ttt stuff.
    • Intergalactic: It's ok. Not that much fun for the innocents as traitors have a much easier time on this map.
    • Island 2013: Sniper's paradise. Nothing for the average player.
    • Italy: It's a good CS map, but a dumb ttt map. It's alright with its layout but like, not that greatest.
    • Lazertag: hahahahahahahahahah
    • Lego: Don't care for it that much. Just not into lego.
    • Life The Roof: Fun map to play on. Really makes me feel like i'm living the highlife.
    • Lost Temple: Lot of confused new players and a lot of goomba stomps. Other than that it's ok, or at least I like it.
    • Magma V2: This map is my favorite map of all time please do not remove. It's so underrated. Corridor shooting, escape strats, dodges all possible.
    • Metropolis: Fun map. You can get to the bottom btw, you just have to go over to that part of the map where you see the little angled things and curve jump that.
    • Minecraft B5: Good for vanilla, NOT for modded. Honestly, I hate this map when we play it on modded.
    • Nipper House: Did you know that the the guy that made nipper also made clue? Yeah. Anyways, fun map but really constrictive and hard to move around on.
    • Old Factory: Sniper heavy. Otherwise it's ok.
    • Parkhouse Fix: omg, I hate this map. It's too open, it's too hard to maneuver (you have to duck to get on one of those stair things) and it's just not much fun to play.
    • Rats Kitchen: It's sniper heavy nightmare of a map. Hard to play normal ttt on as it was meant for counter strike.
    • Rooftops A2 F1: Rooftops is a classic, but I never liked it. Snipers suck.
    • Roy The Ship: I don't like this map. It's just no fun for me.
    • Richland: Fun map. Traps are annoying to find because innocents can activate most of them.
    • Rivercliff: Boring map. I don't like it but I can see the appeal in it.
    • Safetown: The layout is annoying. To get downstairs you use the elevators, but the elevators are such a long way to get down. There is no back and forth with this mpa.
    • Scavenge: Should have been removed after the 2015 halloween event tbh. IT'S NOT EVEN SCARY WTF
    • Storehouse B7: Fun map to play, it's got a confusing layout but really interesting parts to it. Makes being a traitor actually fun because you can be sneaky.
    • Terrortrain B2: This map makes players who aren't good become good. It's a great map for newcomers to get use to weapons as the corridors dont offer much room to dodge bullets or incoming fire. Not that much fun when you get players who think they are good hksl8ing the corridors trying for those mass kills.
    • Whitehouse B2: Map is terrible. Layout is dumb and hard to move around on. Look at that part that leads to the conference room. ONE door s the only entrance/exit to that entire section of the map. ONE DOOR. The downstairs area can only be gotten to by the elevator, but if the traitors are smart they can position themselves at the end of the corridor and just fling bullets down at the innocents that try to enter.

Oh, and please don't bring back infini. Lags me to death. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

I love mountbase ;_;

• Disagree Disagree x 1