Denied mankamalthegod's Appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Ban Appeals' started by mankamalthegod, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    mankamal10
    Your Minecraft UUID:
    mankamal10
    Why you should be unbanned:
    xdxd I was just banned for Hacking/scripts.I doubt you even know what that is.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Need proof of my ban,good day.​

2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Hello mankamal10 thanks for making an appeal.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your appeal with this video that you'll see below.

After gathering opinions of MC staff members (not just mods, mind you) we've determined you are using an auto-clicker script as well as combat range hacking which is of course against the rules of the server. You can clearly see it in these time intervals listed: 1:33-1:36, 1:38-1:41, and 2:18-2:21.

Seeing as I also have been given permission by @Disruptionz to enact this ban unless you have any way to prove your innocence in your next response this appeal will be locked in 24 hours.

~Robo

3. IBlueGapple

IBlueGapple Banned

• User was warned for posting on an appeal they were not involved in.
    LOL just because you cant hit a experinced player doesnt mean hes hacking. he obviously was wearing thorns. and auto clicker script isnt a thing. me and mankamal10 have played this game for 2 years dude he doesnt need to hack. your simply not good at pvp

4. Lets look at the video one by one.In the beginning where I fly over the water ,he was lagging xd.Secondly,I was wearing thorns.That was why he was also taking damage.I've been playing the game for a while and I can easily prove my skill if you hop on badlion.They have the best anti-cheat program out there.I was simply jitter clicking the shit out
    of you.You guys take me as a fool.A mod randomly tp's to me and I don't expect a thing?Finally in the end,I had depth strider boots.xd pm if you're gonna hop on bl,I can easily prove my skill xdxd.

5. CorallocinB

Firstly, we're focusing on combat range hacks and autoclicking scripts. If you happen to notice he never hit you until 2 minutes in, so any damage he took from the earlier instances was all by you which is more than enough evidence to disprove him damaging himself with thorns at such a range from you. In any case, each of those intervals I listed for you show you and only you damaging him and therefore thorns could not play a role in this.

What do you have to say to this?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  6. Im just a skilled player?I was jitter clicking him,my highest cps is 13.As I said again I can easily prove my skill if you hop on badlion.net.You can do some of your own research to see that badlion is 100% best anti cheat out there.

7. CorallocinB

A skilled player should not be able to hit a user at the ranges you've been hitting the player in the video at. It was a clear example of range hacks, and furthermore the auto-clicker script was far too obvious to ignore as well.

With that said, this thread is now LOCKED.

Please return with a more healthy gaming mindset once your ban expires.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.