Denied mankamalthegod's Appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Ban Appeals' started by mankamalthegod, Feb 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    mankamal10
    Your Minecraft UUID:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I was just banned.Don't know when I, was offline during that time period.But I was banned for Toxicity, griefing claims by trapping with claimed land.No proof or screenshots provided so I don't know who banned me.So whichever mod please provide proof of my ban, and we will continue from theer.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Hello mankamal10!

I've seen this appeal and will be gathering my evidence so please be patient!

3. CorallocinB

So let's get right down to business I will be letting you know immediately I will be DENYING this appeal for the reasons below.

It is not new that your PvP clan tends to skate the borders of the rules we have for our newly made SMC server. Two of your members were punished earlier in the week for toxicity and block abuse which I would have hoped resonated with you and you could have learned from their mistakes however you must learn from your own mistakes it would seem.

Here's some pictures of my home when I was told something happened to it:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'll start this off by saying the lava was our doing to protect ourselves from people walking up to our tower. However the wall around the tower is a clear example of griefing another user's claim. It does not surprise me that you and gapple both immediately left when I came onto the server to deal with this 2 hours ago. If like any common griefing case, I would have normally followed protocol however given your clan's history thus far and the fact that if you look in the pictures below you had nothing but ill intentions with this build of yours.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

These pictures provide proof of two things: you and gapple built this structure and that you two also claimed this entire structure which would make it impossible for @Squidd and I to remove under normal circumstances.

Therefore, I asked for discretion from @Disruptionz to ban you for this clear act of toxic gameplay VIA griefing.

I would also like to address a concern of yours too as I am sure you would mention it. The observation room that Squid built outside of your base is within the rules of the server as the structure is not and obstruction to your entire base compared to this wall you've created. I can gather several other MC mod's opinions on his observation room if you wish for a second opinion just ask in your response below.

I'll allow you to respond to the evidence if you wish, however this verdict is final unless Disruptionz says otherwise and I will be locking this appeal after you respond if you choose to.

4. okay no problem

5. CorallocinB

Thread Locked, if you wish to respond please PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.