Mango Abusing

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Anon, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon

Anon Banned

Someone had called a KOS on MangoTango, so once I saw Mango, I killed him.
    He then proceeded to slay for 2 rounds
    His claim was "I was proven so you should not have done it" However there was no proof he was proven, nor did a Detective call him proven that round.

Captian-Vodka Can back up my claim.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I had called a KOS on a traitor, DavisGB, whom I killed and ID'd prior to you killing me some 20 seconds afterward.

I would not be calling KOS's on traitor buddies as that is considered ghosting.

3. Anon

Anon Banned

If you were a T, you could have called it on him while he was missing in action, then IDed the body, or other several elaborate ways.

However it was trust the guy who called the first KOS or second KOS. ant. was never punished for calling false KOS.

Why did you say "KOS ant. He is a Traitor too." after ant. called you out?

4. DocFox

I called a KOS on him while he was still alive. You could tell because Davis even said, "Why? What did I do?"

5. Anon

Anon Banned

I wasn't paying attention.

You slayed me for following a KOS, and didn't even bother to punish the player who called the False KOS.

Sounds like favoritism.

6. Anon

Anon Banned

Mango admits to Slaying me 2 rounds for following a KOS.
    He CLAIMS he was proven, but no detective confirmed it, nor was I positive of such CLAIMS.

I would like another mod/admin's opinion on this.

7. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

If you are an innocent and someone calls a KOS on you(while you have done nothing traitorous); That is considered a False KOS, therefore Mango called a KOS on ant.

8. DocFox

Anon, I also want to point out to you that you had RDM'd another player, Tuczeks, which factored into your slay. You also didn't give one in the RDM logs, I had tried to force you to respond, considering that you had shot me and someone else, it appeared you were just shooting whoever. You should have had the pop up for Tuczeks RDM as well. When you didn't respond, I slayed you. I then wanted to explain it to you, but you wouldn't listen, proceeding to say, "Learn how to play the game, Kid" in a sarcastic, condescending voice. I eventually stopped trying to explain it to you, especially when you said you would report me.

9. Anon

Anon Banned

Yeah, I don't blame him for that, but why did he add the word "too".

10. Anon

Anon Banned

In response to that, if you checked the logs(which you didn't), Tuczeks started shooting at me after I killed you(understandably.)
    The report feature bugged out in post round on my screen while It was accompanied with the "innocents win" popup. But even before I got any pop-up, I was being slayed for 2 rounds(about 10 seconds after killing you), without question.

11. DocFox

I actually checked the logs and checked them again and you shot tuczeks firs.

12. Anon

Anon Banned

Yeah, he is a shit shot, he was shooting at me but not hitting me.
    Please look at the firing logs to verify that.

13. DocFox

I did look at the firing logs, that's what I just rechecked. I see you shooting the first rounds at the time you shot tuczeks and then tuczeks starting to shoot.

I also want to add that this occurred on round 5 of the Bank map at approx 0330 if anyone else needs to reference the logs.

14. Anon

Anon Banned

Can you copy and paste that here? or screenshot if more inclined?

I am sure I stopped firing at you(yes some might have hit him, as he was in the backdrop), with a pause(do the logs show a pause in time from shooting after killing you?).

15. Anon

Anon Banned

I didn't think I would need to start recording my rounds, but this is definitely another good reason to start again.

16. 1) Mango called kos on T (this T start spam mic afte Mango called kos on him)
    2) Some one called Mango (false bc he was far away)
    3) Mango killed a T that he called and confirmed his dead (proving Mango innocent life)
    4) Then few second later Anon start to shoot Magno

17. Anon

Anon Banned

Tuczeks, I followed a KOS based on what Ant said, whom was innocent.
    I might have hit you(sorry) while shooting Mango, But stopped once he fell.
    You began to shoot me(I totally understand, I would do the same thing)

Other Admins confirmed: "Following a KOS is not a slay."

18. I don't get it ... So prooving innocent life is ussles from now.... (keep doing like this)

19. DocFox

I wish I could copy and paste them, or even screenshot, but I can't for shoot logs. I can, however show where I killed the traitor and then where you killed myself and Tuczeks.

01:22|MangoTango [innocent] has damaged DavisGB [traitor] for 47 damages with an AK47
    01:28|MangoTango [innocent] has damaged DavisGB [traitor] for 18 damages with an AK47
    01:28|MangoTango [innocent] has killed DavisGB [traitor] with an AK47
    Then, I ID his body, nothing happens until this,
    01:44|Anon [innocent] has damaged MangoTango [innocent] for 38 damages with a P90
    01:44|Anon [innocent] has damaged MangoTango [innocent] for 38 damages with a P90
    01:44|Anon [innocent] has damaged MangoTango [innocent] for 8 damages with a P90
    01:44|Anon [innocent] has damaged MangoTango [innocent] for 14 damages with a P90
    01:44|Anon [innocent] has damaged MangoTango [innocent] for 14 damages with a P90
    01:44|Anon [innocent] has killed MangoTango [innocent] with a P90
    01:46|Anon [innocent] has damaged Tuczeks Claus [innocent] for 8 damages with a P90
    01:46|Anon [innocent] has damaged Tuczeks Claus [innocent] for 8 damages with a P90
    01:47|Anon [innocent] has damaged Tuczeks Claus [innocent] for 8 damages with a P90
    01:47|Anon [innocent] has damaged Tuczeks Claus [innocent] for 8 damages with a P90
    01:47|Anon [innocent] has damaged Tuczeks Claus [innocent] for 14 damages with a P90
    01:47|Anon [innocent] has damaged Tuczeks Claus [innocent] for 14 damages with a P90
    01:47|Anon [innocent] has killed Tuczeks Claus [innocent] with a P90

I believe in the shot logs, it shows Tuczeks and you firing bullets both at 01:45.

20. Anon

Anon Banned

Proof is touchy in this game, Tuczeks. To be safe, I need to witness someone being proven, I will also trust the word of someone I know is proven(example: detective, or person I've seen get tested).

At Mango: Does it show miliseconds?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.