Approved man with banana's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by man with banana, Dec 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. man with banana

man with banana New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    man with banana
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello, my friend asks me to play trouble... ( dont play before), i entered your server, and when i spawn, 1 guy started shooting at me, so i killed him and 2 more guy, i think that it was that round when you can kill everybody ( my friend tells me rules ), then all began to report me and i was banned.
    So i beg you to unbann me because i think that it was that round when you can kill everybody and it was my first game, now i know the rules very good and will play normal. Unbann me pls
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

Hello @man with banana,
    You were banned by @Han Solo for rdm and leave 1st offence, He will provided his evidence when he came, While he does please be patient.
    Thank you.

3. Han

Han       VIP

Good afternoon, @man with banana. I hope you're having a good day. As mentioned above, I banned you for rdm and leave, 1st offense. Here are the reports that were filed against you, which ultimately lead to your ban.

The first report: http://i.imgur.com/6fMnZDB.jpg
    The second report, filed in the same round: http://i.imgur.com/YKBOAKW.jpg ( The traitor was killed earlier in the round, not a couple seconds before. )

As you can see, you were reported on round three. However, by the time I issued your slays, it was the end of round five. Through this time, I sent you messages and eventually forced the report, but you never responded. Your motives for killing these two people could be valid, but you never told me why you killed them, so I followed protocol and issued a three round slay based on your two actions of RDM.

You remained on the server for two rounds, but on the last round you would be slain, you left.

Leaving while slain: http://i.imgur.com/wHrguhQ.jpg

As this is your first offense of RDM & Leave, I'll allow you to serve a slay with a staff member here. You will be unbanned after this, but keep in mind that the ban will not be voided, which means if you're banned for RDM & Leave again, it will be your second offense.

Add me on steam so we can discuss when we will both be online ( I don't have a great internet connection right now ), or ask a current staff member to send me an image of you serving your slay, and you will be unbanned from EUnilla.

4. man with banana

Ok, i send you friend request,but i cant find another members that can playy with me and send immage to you

5. man with banana

And what means serve a slay ?

6. Han

Han       VIP

Player has served a slay on the servers.

Appeal: Approved.
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.