Malfunction Pistol

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by incognito moe, Nov 17, 2017.

1. I don't know how the hell this managed to slip through the cracks and I personally believe that where the common sense rule is mentioned, this should fall under it.

This innocent had a malfunction pistol. He fires at someone else in front of me, they shoot and I take damage. So I report the person using the malfunction pistol for causing damage by way of RDM. It was cancelled. I know it's a rare situation, and it's usually at a person's discretion whether to shoot for holding a T weapon but at least mention it in the rules so there's no confusion please.

tl;dr add malfunction pistol logs, innocents that minge with them should be punished for RDM, or the rules should explain it

2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

The staff who took care of that report is mistaken. The Inno with the pistol did RDM and should have been slain

Unless you started shooting at him first

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. .shirt

.shirt VIP

What he said @incognito moe report said staff member (y)

4. After I took damage from the malfunction pistol, I KOSed the person in question, was killed and then reported them because they still initiated by attacking me first.

5. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Staff should see that player 1 fired the pistol at player 2 and player 2 then damaged you, OR the logs will show that player 1 damaged you, even though the bullets came from player 2.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

The 2nd one along with the malfunction shot itself being logged.

The guy who shoots the malfunction pistol is credited the damage. It works this way in both the advanced staff only logs as well as the ones after the round.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Idk about you guys, but... I had a funny story that concerns this topic and Rauno's explanation above. Kills from malfunction pistols are given to the shooter as well.

Now, for the story:I was playing on a map, and I decide to climb some stairs and like 3 people are behind me.When the 1st person behind me is about to make it, I was malf'd and killed him, so they killed me. They found out I was malf'd though.