Making call outs stand out

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Delicion, Dec 24, 2016.

?

Could you see this being useful?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Delicion

Delicion VIP

Hello all,

I'm sure many of you had had instances where you use a key bind to KOS someone in chat, but it ends up getting mixed in with the flood of other, often unrelated, clutter. And as a result, your KOS falls on deaf ears, and your attempts at stopping the traitors was a waste. Many of you have tried making seperate keybinds that try to make your KOS stand out more. And that is the basis of my idea.

My idea is pretty simple, just making the '<Player name> is a Traitor!' call out text red in colour, to help it stand out more in chat.

Ultimately we need to find a way to make call outs more visible, so any other ideas are appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. batubrain

batubrain VIP

Good idea, should be easily put into the game hopefully!

+1

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This has been suggested before and not many people liked it. You should search before posting suggestions.

Don't punish good traitors by giving bad innocents a handicap.

This is a game that requires some skill and if your team doesn't see a KOS in chat, that's their fault; not the traitors.

4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

It's on the individual player to be able to read through chat and find the necessary information.
    There is no need to remove a skill based ability from the game.