make west random map all the time

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Cash, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

lol our sgm community alone isn't going to repop a dead server, 99% of people who play TTT enjoy the boring overplayed maps. sure u might get a pop for a few days by doing this but in the long run no one is ever gonna want to play on a server that just shuffles through maps a majority of people don't enjoy

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

how do you think we normally repop the servers? do you not see the fucking MrSerious repop announcement every fucking day in shoutbox/discord? the fuck you mean our sgm community alone isnt going to repop a dead server, we do it every fucking day and pick up a few randoms every time we do it

you just want west to stay dead huh? you dont want anything to change and you want the servers/community to slowly die out because nothing ever gets changed and we never try anything new

good to know highwon jr

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I laughed, hard. Earned the funny.

We'll be discussing this suggestion in our next leadership meeting.

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  4. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

What about this, we switch West to Vanilla as in Vanilla guns with a NERFED AK (FUCK THE AK), normal non-trash MC maps, and change vanilla 1 (vanilla 2 is poggers) to a modded with only MC maps.
    Thanks @Highwon
    I knew I could count on @Highwon
    The only person who can change this community is @Highwon, and @Highwon is doing so much to change this community.
    I really like how @Highwon operates, the shekles just pour into @Highwon's piggy bank.

People are stuck playing Vanilla with MC maps because it is the only vanilla server out there, and its rarely a vanilla server. But I'd like to see a vanilla server with non MC maps.
    Thanks @Highwon, I could always count on you whenever you are online once every 2 years.

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
  5. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

hey make your own thread asshole

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

Well, as I was saying @Highwon should really change West into a Vanilla server. There are people who would like to play vanilla but with the OG maps.
    Thanks @Highwon.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

To imagine that CHAD created his own server and nobody played on it... and yet... he still dedicated his time to keep on developing the TTT on a dead server. While @Highwon is just watching his community die slowly.

• Agree Agree x 2