Make the top of the Nether a PVP an accessible, PVP-safe area

Discussion in 'Minecraft Suggestions' started by Juice Juice™, Feb 27, 2017.

?

Would you want the Nether top to become a building zone like in this thread?

1. Yes

15.4%
  2. No

84.6%
  3. Yes, if Modified

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

I'd be happy with just access to the nether, but apparently any suggestion I make is out of the question if I even try and hint at limiting pvp.

2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

:whistle:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

People just don't like any of your suggestions. But you don't like that so you make a huge deal when people comment their thoughts and it's not what you think.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Juice Juice™

You do realize that if literally anyone else asked, it would get more yes's? Especially considering when this thead first started, I had multiple yes's? And only when people started bashing the idea without actually arguing against it (And saying we have creative, so this is pointless, isn't an argument. If you don't like it, that is fine, but some other people might have if they weren't afraid to be shit on for saying so.

I have become a cautionary tale for speaking out, and while part of it is because I get so aggressive in response, and this thread is a perfect example. People want something like this. It doesn't effect you at all. But you don't want it because it's pointless?

• Dislike Dislike x 1

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Juice Juice™

Really harry, just fuck off. You aren't constructive, and comments like yours make it harder to have an actual discussion about things.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Juice Juice™

We have already been over this bud. I typo'd while making this, unless you think that title is coherent. That, and the fact I'm talking about all my threads

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

Your idea of problem solving is atrocious. Lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Oi, don't get off the topic of your own thread by bitching at people. He gave you his imput, leave it at that. Honestly it's just how you perceive yourself to others, be an asshole and they won't like it, argue with others when they give you their opinion and they'll bash on it more.

And I was just pointing out how you were arguing with me how it wasn't about PvP when you even put PvP twice in the title, little hard to make that a typo ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Harry Potter

Polls are anonymous btw

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Juice Juice™

Yes, because when people come at me and start attacking me personally I should just be all smiles. And when that person has constantly been giving personal attacks to me? I'm not going to be friendly.

Regardless, yes, it was a typo. "A PVP an accessible" was me typing something out and not backspacing enough.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Juice Juice™

To this? It was directly after I found you rated all my posts dumb in a single thread, even after replying to several of them without, which is really getting annoying when it constantly happens as a form of retaliation.

13. Juice Juice™

I'm just going to ask a mod to lock this thread and wait for someone else to post something almost identical, and have that go through.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Harry Potter

Do you need your safe space

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Adix99

Adix99 Ex-Moderator Emerald

Thread: LOCKED OP Requested.

• Agree Agree x 2