Make C4 Only Buyable Once Per T Round/ Make Harpoon Buyable Multiple Times Per T Round

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Wolfy53, Aug 6, 2020.

?

Should This Happen?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Yes And Make Harpoon Buyable Multiple Times

4. No And Make Harpoon Buyable Multiple Times

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Wolfy53

Wolfy53 VIP

I don't know if this has been suggested and I am sure most of the people on here will say no but I wanted to try anyway. C4 can be annoying as fuck on smaller maps even if you are a T and can see them, sometimes you can't get out of the way because of how many are spread out across the map. I propose that you can only buy C4 once per T round or make it so you can buy multiple harpoons per T round. Being able to buy more than one harpoon per T round sounds like it would make the game a little more fun. Even though I am sure some people will bitch about it making the game too easy but those same people hate on the AK and shotgun so whatever.

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Hosi

Hosi Professional agent of chaos VIP

c4 spam is very annoying on some maps, harpoon spam might be annoying but you can't cause the entire map to die for a few credits.

3. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Make 1 item that kills through walls purchasable once per round, but make another multiple per round

No

4. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

there is nothing better then being the last traitor and collecting all credits then planting 30 c4s with 5 seconds in between each so I am gonna have to say no

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Wolfy53

Wolfy53 VIP

Well there is an option to make both once per round too

6. Wolfy53

Wolfy53 VIP

Then at the very least we should make harpoons buyable more than once per round too right? it's not nearly as devastating as C4.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Hosi

The difference is a harpoon only kills 1 person. and if you miss it may very well kill you

8. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

I hate c4 spam as much as the next guy, but if you're the last or one of the last traitors then multiple c4s can be crucial to clutch the round

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Wolfy53

Wolfy53 VIP

If i'm the last T i just shoot until i'm dead
    Plus it's annoying as hell when the last T uses C4 to delay the round further.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  10. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Allow me to buy a harpoon more than once per round. I want to save all my credits and just keep harpooning people from the t room

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Hosi

maybe make it multi buy if only 1 T is alive then?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Except you can harpoon through walls/floors, so rather than a 45 second beepy boy, you have an instant boi that kills them before they notice

(Especially on modded with access to the triple harpoon, this would be absurd)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Wolfy53

Wolfy53 VIP

I only meant for this to be on Vanilla, modded has enough op items in the T menu.

14. We should make Wolfy buyable one time per T round

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Wolfy53

Wolfy53 VIP

Already am

16. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

Maybe make it so there's a timer between buying a c4 like 30 seconds to counter the spam a little bit.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

C4 spam is a strat

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. Lady Cloudia

Lady Cloudia VIP Silver

This was already proposed before so

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

I moved this to the proper sub for ya.
    Anyways, big -1 from me.
    c4 spam is fun. Only having 1 c4 per T per round is so lame. And harpoons are already super strong. instakill from range with no draw sound or anything. No need to make them even stronger.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

THIS I could get behind, although there might end up being a problem with traitors delaying so they can get another c4

• Informative Informative x 1