Accepted Make better prop holding/killing guidelines

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by IsamiXD4, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IsamiXD4

IsamiXD4 New Member

I have been killed and struggled to determine if its rdm or not and sometime i just hold a prop and bang.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Prop killing is easy determination. If you're an innocent and you hurt someone with a prop that you are carrying, it would not be RDM if that inno decided to kill you for your rdm. Carrying a prop isn't traitorous, otherwise it would be listed in the server rules. As soon as you hurt or kill someone with a prop and you're an innocent, then it's RDM.

3. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Prop rules:

Legal

-Pushing people around with a non-explosive prop not near ledges or somewhere else the can take damage( T-Traps, mousetraps, fire)
    -Trapping people in corners with props.

Traitorous

-Throwing props at a high velocity in the general direction of players.
    -Pushing people around/getting close to players while carrying explosive props.
    -Pushing players close to ledges or near anywhere they can take damage.
    -Pushing players off ledges to a point where they take fall damage.
    -Killing/damaging players with props.

RDM

-The last 2 points of the "Traitorous" section are considered RDM and are slayable if you are an innocent player doing those actions. (Unless of course the actions are towards a player who you have sufficient proof of being a Traitor.)

4. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

We should have a sticky with all these specific rules. I can write it if we decide to do it. Anyhow im bookmarking this.

5. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

this needs to be sticky'd

6. Sinora

Sinora VIP

On the motd, I think there should be a link to the stickied prop rules so that way people can't say they didnt read them,.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This was stickied in suggestions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.