Rejected Majora's Mask Map

Discussion in 'Maps' started by ZeRo, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

• Like Like x 1
  2. teadawg1337

teadawg1337 SUPERNATURAL is love, SUPERNATURAL is life VIP

113.797 MB??????????? I guess it depends how much it affects the FastDL. Other than that, +1

3. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

+1, I saw it on a video somewhere and it was pretty large, but pretty good as well. Dunno how it will affect small player groups though.

4. ZeRo

That's the only issue I saw with this map. But like I mentioned before, this is a REALLY massive map. It's probably 2 or 3x the size of 67th way.

But this is a really good recreation of Clock Town for anyone who's played Majora's Mask.

5. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Guilty, do you realise that this map needs TF2, and not everyone here plays TF2 (especially me, since I stopped playing it because it was just too much bullshit with the hat thing)

6. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

That is VERY accurate. As a Majora's Mask fan, +1000.

7. ZeRo

You do realize that TF2 is free right? It's not like a lot of the maps which require CSS, which you do have to pay for (unless you download the textures)

Also, like I said, it's worth a shot, but doesn't have to be implemented at all.

And like you, I also quit TF2, but if if I have to reinstall the damned thing, then I will do it to play this map.

8. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

My PC is not that much of good if you know what I mean. It's only 50 GB MAX, and I have 12 GB left, so I used it to install GMod. I know this might be something only happening to me, but, I don't have enough space to download GMod, CSS AND TF2.

9. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

How big is the actual file size? The compressed version being 110MB+ is too big to begin with.

10. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

The map textures look like absolute shit.

Map size is also too big and will cause issues for players with slow internet having to download such a big map. This will cause people to leave.

11. ZeRo

Yeah, the map is too big and the file size is too big in the end. I think I'll say forget about this map. The file size is way too huge.

12. Doomblade3890

Doomblade3890 Supporter

@Tequila Even more important is the fact that this is a TRADE map for TF2. This map isn't set up for Trouble in Terrorist Town.
    Sorry Guilty, but -1

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Topic Locked.

Denied because the File size is MUCH to big.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.