Denied Maddyte's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Maddyte, May 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maddyte

Maddyte Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    M A D D Y T E [Global Omega]
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:167668605
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Recently I just got banned for "Hacking 3rd" which I am really unfamiliar with, If I had to admit something, yeah, I may have cheated before but I was done with it for good because it was only for short "troll" purposes with a few friends, and now I don't do that kind of stuff anymore, sincerily, it brought me trouble now that it gives the others trust issues, which now seems like the admins got stuck with it and they believe I am still doing it, Now it has been a long time since I stopped, and now I was playing with decent aiming and style, which I had no trouble with, many people had seen me play this way now, you can ask me for people I know from this server so you can get more clear details about me, the reason why wink banned me was probably not solid, there were sudden people who wanted to just go straight to me saying that I was hacking, which that was completely false now, they've been quite abusive and drove wink to suspect of me pretty extensively, and because of that, he banned me without being sure I could be hacking
    Evidence of Innocence:
    There were users that I've seen on the Serious TTT servers and most of them had known me to have a decent way to play in the game, you can go ahead and ask me for those users, one of them I know pretty close is PanzerShrimp, we've been playing along much and he knew I was in a good status of playing here
    ItsKevin could be another user, he did not trust me much but he had seen me play in the server which they didn't see any coincidence from the past
    Rauno could be another as I mostly met him in game and even though I was not in a higher level on playing, he had seen me recently putting alot of concentration and determination on the game
    If you need more proof, then ask me​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Tagging @wink as they are the admin who banned you.

Please remain patient while waiting for a response.

3. Maddyte

Maddyte Member

Or you could ask me to play on other servers and record demos of me playing with the same way I was playing on Serious TTT to verify that what I am saying it's true

4. Maddyte

Maddyte Member

Ok, thanks

5. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey maddy,

I'm uploading my recordings as we speak and will be posting a response soon.

6. Maddyte

Maddyte Member

Ok, show me a link for those recordings as soon as you can

7. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey, thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban today.

There are several instances in this video where you seem to be concealing snaps and makes the overall movement feel unnatural. Notable moments are 4:23 where you lock onto a player through a building and 4:41 where you accidentally tried snapping but got stuck.

Given our no tolerance stance on hacking, I'll be denying this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.