Macros, Memes, and Headshots don't pay the bills

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Xproplayer, May 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Well I've been planning on making this for a week or two now and yet I have no rough drafts, so this will be the first and only, apologies if its rough. Good news and bad news is this isn't a conventional farewell, and I did receive permission from Falcor to post this.

As I'm sure the majority of you have noticed, in the past few months I've been very active, this is because I lost my job at the end of January and didn't really have anything else to do, so I've spent these last months on shoutbox, forums, and servers daily, and now all of that has to change. I'll be starting a new job on Monday at google (working as basically a conference room IT guy) where I will not only be working 8 hour days, but at night, this means that I'll probably only be active for a fraction of the time that I was before, and it will all be after many of you have gone to bed. Due to time zone differences this means that it may be very difficult to maintain friendships with some people, and for that I am sorry and I must say farewell. For the new players that I will run into more at night, I hope we can get along well. Additionally I will be cutting back my TTT time, due to a bit of boredom and also playing another game, I have stopped using the HKSL8 as my primary weapon and I will be using whatever I feel like works best for me, for some, this is the end of an era. This means that with my free time that I have now, I will also be working on the possibility of SGM launching a darkrp server, I am very lucky to be able to be part of the core development team, and in addition to contributing my ideas and shitty lua code, I will also be applying for staff IF (server not confirmed) the server launches, this means an even bigger change for how I will be acting on the forums and ingames. Deep down it will still be me, I'm not going to become some boring person or someone who will never speak their mind, I'll just always consider what I'm about to say before I say it, and I may not even be around for some of you. So in summary, its been a great past 3-4 months, but the time is over and its time to be an adult again.

• Friendly x 21
    • Dumb x 7
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
  2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

FINALLY.

jk kinda entertaining having you around the forums best of luck at your new job

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

thank god

i mean cya around

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Well, I just have to leave you with

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. DarkMage

DarkMage VIP

Cya dude just because of this I might actually drink soylent.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Good luck at your job and have fun playing nights.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

tbh, this was unexpected. I was sure you were tryharding for that DarkRP admin status.

See ya around

Edit: nvm you still might be

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Salem

Salem VIP

Well that wasn't expected..

Best of luck xpro

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

See you around man, we've never played much together due to timezone differences but you made me laugh a bunch on the shoutbox.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. See you around...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Damn Xpro, outta nowhere with this.
    Glad to see that you got your life going again and one hell of a job at google.
    You'll still see me around and will most definitely we will be shooting at each other and making more memes for that meme album!
    Take care dude!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

Never really talked to you, but you seem like an amusing guy

Best wishes with your new job

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

dad wait

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Seeya around! I actually just got a job in IT as well, starting this Tuesday! Nice to find someone in a similar line of work.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Nights are better anyways

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. To be frank Xpro back in the day I thought you were some snide asshole who is too stuck up but then we played a bit and talked about in sb and i think you're a really nice guy, good luck at your job and i hope we can still play laggy siege every now and then :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  18. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

Finally i can take my place as #1 for the headshot ratio, good luck with your job homie

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Sad to see ya go for a period of time, also the part I highlighted, if you are able to do that xpro you got my +1 as long as you do that keep up hours and such. You can quote me on this later :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Good guy, ciao my dude.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.