Approved LT.Kitty-Kat's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KatxWind, Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KatxWind

KatxWind VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    LT.Kitty-Kat
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:63149268
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was going to get slay for rdm, i misclick someone causing them to get damage which caused a RDM Chain. At first i was wondering why i was reported but a good admin @HelixSpiral helped me out with understanding it because at first i didn't get it. I was waiting for the next round to start and for it to finished but than my shitty wifi turned off. I knew when i woke up in the morning i'll get banned for rdm and leave so when i woke up i made this unban appeal. My mom or dad would turn off the wifi around 12:00-1:00 since it's a curfew time and at the time i forgot that i was 12 something.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't think i have any evidence, i think Helix remembered putting the slay on me lastnight from the accident rdm chain but i timed out because my wifi turned off.​

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

3. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Heya,

Yep. That's indeed what happened. Here's the report and logs in the spoiler below, although it seems like you understood what happened- so I won't bother with the DS in the interest of handling this quickly:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I waited a couple rounds before banning and even tried adding you on steam- but I did see that you never seemed to pop online, so I do believe your story here. I'll go ahead and unban you for this one, and since I'm trusting that this was something that was beyond your control- I'll go ahead and void this ban as well. Keep in mind however that future bans for this reason may not be voided- so I'd try to work something out such as popping in shoutbox to let the staff member know via cell, etc in case it's a problem in the future.

Cheers,
    HelixSpiral

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.