Lost Rank

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by Dumblecunt, Jul 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I purchased VIP today and had it on both this account and on the associated steam account and now it's gone. I'm assuming that it has something to do with the fact that I had just requested a name change on the forums possibly?

Thank you. - Dumble

2. Prisma

Prisma That one person who doesn't do a thing. VIP Bronze

It shouldn't do anything if you change your name, but I'll tag @Highwon to see whats up.

3. Thank you. I obviously have the receipt if need be.

4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

You associated your alt account (STEAM_0:0:205273484), thus your rank is on that account.

5. Then can I have it associated with STEAM_0:0:139316385 since I cannot disassociate the account myself now that this forums account has the rank?

6. I'm fr j waiting on Highwons response, idc ab a chargeback or a ban. I j want my shit simple as that

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. You did get your "shit." You put it on the wrong account.

A bit of patience and a bit of a respect goes a long way to get things resolved when Highwon has no requirement to fix it.

You made this problem yourself. Highwon is busy. He'll evaluate your request when he has the time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Gonna lock this until Highwon responds. If you wanna DM him on discord, feel free to do that. But as far as your thread goes, only Highwon can make a decision, so the back and forth between you and tz is really pointless

Discord: Highwon #5041

Edit: Also, Dumble, don’t charge back the donation, it will get you a instant perma ban. Just please have patience until Highwon can respond to you

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I have transferred the rank to your main. You should be able to associate it now to your forum account.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.