Approved Lordyhgm™'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lordyhgm, Jun 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lordyhgm™
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:156510900
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I had to go to bed, it was around midnight and I had school in the morning. I had three pending reports, I didn't see any rdm I could've done, but just to be sure, I pmed and then asked in admin chat for any slays to be added to my steam ID as I needed to go to bed. And alas it would seem I'm banned for RDM and Leave.
    @Osmium as I pmed you and admin chat messaged you and @Orion I will happy to serve the slay, but can you please unban me.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Screenshot of the pm didn't save, however the admin chat message did.

https://i.imgur.com/elVHd38.png

As for the rdm, I certainly killed them, but osmium probably fairly ruled rdm.​

2. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

tagging @Osmium who banned you for RDM and leave 1st

3. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Hey I was at work. Sorry for being late on this.

Lordyhgm, as a moderator we cannot allow players to leave with a RDM just to add a slay to their IDs. They need to stay for the round and serve it or get banned. You barely gave us time to respond as well as during that time we had a trial moderator who was handling the reports. He was fairly new at the stuff. Should've taken into account that it will take a while to handle your reports. Also I would have kindly gone out of my way to handle any reports that is a valid RDM to issue your slay if you needed to head out that is important or grab admin discretion to add the slay later.

During that time, I was waiting for an admin's discretion to add your slay but time ran out and couldn't get discretion.

Please give me some time to gather up my evidence.

4. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Alright, here we go!

Here is the report that was valid and in question.
    [​IMG]

You had two reasons in the report. "Bullet came from you" OR "gba for not killing the guy". You really need to make up your mind. Multiple reasoning in the reports can be quite the task on identifying which is valid or not. I'm not a fan of handling these reports as the reported players tends to give many reasons to throw off suspicion kill or waste time. We broke it down with time of course and first reasoning was invalid since Noodle never shot ya as Old Fox did. Second of your reasoning was GBA for not killing the dude. Noodle couldn't see the player who shot ya as his view was obstructed. It says in our following rules here.

[​IMG]

You may have seen them both but they cannot see each other.

Here is the Deathscene.

I'm willing to unban you for this and let you serve your slay. However, I will not be voiding your ban.
    Keep this as a lesson to learn from and hopefully you won't rush out to dump your problems onto us and also please try to stick to one reasoning if possible. Feel free to message me on discord or Steam to setup a place and time for your slay.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  5. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Okay, thank you for explaining!

6. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Alrighty, you have been unbanned.

Ban Appeal: Approved & Not Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.