Loopholing.

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by incognito moe, Jul 21, 2017.

1. So today I had some player false KOS me and he got away with it because he said "KO5 incognito" and "it's moe".

Can we make the rules clarify a bit better on what counts as a KOS, whether in text chat or voice chat other than the phrase "KOS incognito moe"? I don't think it's okay for players to deliberately use misleading language to ruin the gameplay of others.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

Extendes rules says
    "X player is a traitor"
    "KOS X"
    counts as kos

saying "its X" or "k05 X" counts as toxic gameplay (i got warned by a mod for doing this)

3. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

This thread explains the KOS stuff pretty well.

If people manipulate others by saying "It's moe" or "KO5 moe" to get you killed they will get punished for toxic gameplay.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Moved to TTT suggestions. As what has been stated, the conditions for a KOS to be valid have been stated in the Extended Rules.

Anything that doesn't fall under those conditions do not count as a KOS and only on suspicion.

5. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

The person who killed you by following those not - kos's should have been slain. But yes, it's toxic gameplay already and they could/should be warned for it, though banning would take admin discretion. An official rule isn't really possible since there are people who honestly say "it's Player" thinking they are calling a kos so it's situational on if they are trying to ruin someone's gameplay or not

6. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Can we also add something like when a detective says "I have DNA on [player]" is a KOS.
    Becuase 5 times, I have been killed because the detective yelled "OMG I HAVE DNA ON [name] KILL HIM" or "I have dna on borkwolf!"
    then i kill him, then the detective kills me saying "i didnt have dna on him"
    shit like that
    Not only does it mess with the gameplay and fucked over 2 of my traitor rounds, it's very VERY susceptible to be used to troll...if not already.
    Fun fact the first and third time it happened, it was the same person.
    Overall it's a trollish move, and should be slayabe, not let go because it's not an automatic KOS for saying you have DNA on someone.

Now don't counter me saying the detective could have switched it up with someone, their fault and they should serve the slay because they didn't let the DNA reload faster to confirm it's that person. The closer you get, the faster it loads.

7. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

I mean you can pickup DNA off a p228 or AK47, that's such a vague statement to be considered a KOS.

If they're doing that to troll that's prolly gonna be toxic gameplay

8. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

That's what happened when the kid killed me for the first time
    yano what the mod said
    "it's not really KOSable so I can't slay him"
    pero
    he said
    fucking said
    "kill him"
    I love how @KingTest stuck up for me and yelled at that kid
    Also that shouldn't really be allowed...if anything it needs to be limited to T weapons.
    Plus yano, the detective shouldnt be using that DNA as evidence, anyone can throw away a gun.
    So again, it'd fall on the detective to be slain, not the person who follows the kos