Longer Map Cooldowns

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Kyle Turris, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Currently, I feel like the map rotation is pretty stale. Right now, it seems to be 67th way, dolls, rooftops, and innocent motel, and those are the only maps that get played frequently. It would be nice if there was a longer map cooldown, like increase the number of rotations before the map can be picked again. I feel like that would increase the map diversity/variation more, which would keep more interest in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

More life the roof

3. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Vanilla map rotation is the most stale thing in the world. Innomotel > Dolls > 67th > B5 (if you're lucky) > repeat

I really like several of the other vanilla maps, so it would be cool to see that implemented if possible.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

A longer map cooldown would be nice atleast for modded.
    Vanilla would be a bit of a problem due to the amount of maps it has.

Does anyone know the current map cooldown right now?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

1 map iirc

6. Hashira

Hashira VIP

my personal recommendation to remedy this, is a smaller selection on the !RTV screen.

Instead of a huge smorgasbord of maps to choose from, compresss it, and give players 9 options instead of say, 16+ as it does currently! It may force player sto choose maps that are out of the top 5

7. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

This is pretty much a word-for-word repost of this thread that was made 2 years ago and denied.

My opinion hasn't changed