Long Road Ahead...

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Whiskey, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Whiskey

Whiskey Member

Hey all, I would just like to say that this community has really been a big chunk of my Steam lifetime and its brought me a lot of memorable experiences and a wel-sized amount of friends. Even though the most time I mostly spent my time on Vanilla, I got myself to try the modded servers, and boy was it was a fun time, almost reminded me of being on vanilla for the first time 2 years ago! But, as with everything else in life changes are bound to be everywhere and it hit how I felt on this server, that being my feelings towards the players and staff and the entire community as a whole.

When I first started playing on here it honestly made me really happy, what with meeting new friends and having a blast killing people as traitor and the moderators and staff that policed the server was what really got me hooked and seperated it from the rest of Vanilla or Modded servers other hosts provided. As time went forward I started to see a decline in all that dope fun I got playing on here, until I couldn't even smile or laugh when I got a good round as T.

You guys honestly made a young 12 year old boy feel like he is comfortable playing with grown-ups and teens constantly asking each other who is the traitor. (btw i'm 14 now) And I wish all of you guys a good luck on the future and to eventually make this server everyone wanted to play on.

I'll be naming some people who made my Serious Gmod experience a fun time:
    (Thanks you peeps)

@Pika- One of the first people I met on this server and one of the nicest mods i've had fun with, also thx for helping me on my homework :)

@Jackie The Dead Wolf - Also one of the first people I met and you were honestly a really funny and kinda helpful guys about life, send me some more gud pics of yours I need something lewd to look at.

@Milo - I literally just met you this year and at first you seemed like a girl that would only talk to the cool kids at lunch, but once we actually met and talked you were almost the same as me, being both shy and all, you are a great person to talk to when I was in bad times, luv ya!

@GimcSnooper - I remember you seeing you in 2015 as a guy who really lovable and determined guy to make this server clean and you have. But to be honest, I was so skeptical when I first saw you as a t-mod, but you turned into a lovable mod, keep slaying and banning those rdmers!

@Fox - I met you about the time or later when i met Milo and you were really fun to play with! I know you were really determined to be a moderator and I really was hoping you would, maybe next time? But anyway I hope when you see this you know that I really enjoyed playing with you and hope you come back and show those admins you are the good stuff!

@Navi the annoying fairy - "Imagine if I became a mod, that would be so crazy" or it went something like that.. I really didnt expect you to be a mod and actually be good bro, jk I always knew you were gonna become a great moderator hope you become and admin later, i'm counting on it! P.S Nice playing with you in L4d2

@Sharp - I barely met you like a month ago and you are a cool dude to play with and I still did that matrix on youu!

Sorry to all those other important people I forgot, you'll always be in my friends list and heart forever! (plus its like 1am so im pretty hammered)
    And thanks to all the staff and players that made this experience the best out of any other server I ever played on.!

<3 you all!

-Whiskey ;3

• Friendly Friendly x 13
  2. Void

Void VIP Bronze

Even though we never met I saw you a lot in shoutbox a lot. You seemed like a very chill person to hangout with, but I never got the chance to speak with you for various reasons. Either way have a good future :p.

3. Ajani

Ajani I'm a poet now! VIP

Well Loves and kisses from your friendly fairy cant wait to see you again on lfd2 catch you later friend

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

Goodluck on everything in the future. Make sure to come back every now and then and say hi!

5. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

bye and best of luck

6. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

And another one from the group leaves, I remember always playing with You, Pika, Jackie, Smitty, and Awesome Dark, We made tons of great memories throughout the (close to) 11 months I've known you. It's a shame to see you go. If you ever feel like you can get at least more excitement from TTT again, We'll be here.

#AwesomeDark'sUnderdevelopedBody

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You may not remember me too well Whiskey, but you and I have spent many hours on vanilla together. You've always been a great regular player who I've loved interacting with. Come hang around sometimes, since you're really, truthfully a good person who is just the right amount of knucklehead, who I will always remember well.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Best of Luck in whatever you do in the future!

9. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Yet another Vanillian bit the dust w/o mentioning me again

take careee

10. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

The old vanillians are slowly dying :cry: well I wish you the best, Whiskey :)

11. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You might remember me on TTT possibly. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck @Whiskey. I'm going to miss you :(.

12. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Best of luck with all that you do Whiskey.

Take care of yourself :D

13. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Take care, Whiskey. I remember seeing you on the servers, and it'll be just a bit duller without you. We'll miss you, and we'll always be here for you!