Denied Lollust's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lollust, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lollust

Lollust VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Kate Ultima
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:80857122
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for the reason of hacking because of the AK having "no recoil". This should be blamed on me for using the AK and the AK not being fixed of higher recoil.

The person who banned me for the reason of hacking is Kenny.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    All I am doing is just playing on the server and having fun as a VIP. I have done nothing wrong and all I get is a ban I don't even deserve. I was not hacking at all, it was the AK's little recoil.​

2. Natsu | SP

Natsu | SP IIIIINCURSIO! VIP

As someone who uses the AK47 every round, it does have recoil. I recorded short footage of me shooting it to compare to the above video.

3. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Do remember that that you don't see what a spectator sees. A good test would be to shoot the AK Natsu while someone else spectates you and records.

4. Natsu | SP

Will get on that.

5. Lollust

Lollust VIP

I keep my aim steady and stable, unlike what you have shown on your video, you didn't keep your AK still. Without moving your mouse down while shooting, recoil would make your person look up. Moving your mouse down a little bit while shooting would make your aim still as the target you are shooting.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  6. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

"Remeber the guy who got banned for hacking when he proved that he was just really good at controlling recoil? This is the exact same situation, true, it does look like you are hacking, but if you look closely you can still see some slight recoil, showing that not all of the recoil has gone away. Lollust isn't hacking, she can just control the recoil."

Just gonna leave this here.

7. Natsu | SP

Maybe i'm just bad at controlling my recoil then cause i've never seen the AK that accurate.

8. Lollust

Lollust VIP

9. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

Hello there Lollust/Kate Ultima! As you can already see, i banned you for Hacking First Offense. In the video i uploaded (The one you put in your appeal), you can clearly tell (mostly in the second kill) that you are indeed using recoil hacks.

TeeZ, even while attempting to control the AK's recoil, it cannot match the amount of recoil Lollust has while using the weapon.

Here is a video of me recording the AK's recoil without control, with little control, then with the control i'm capable of achieving with this weapon.

No where close to the recoil you achieve.

I will be denying this appeal. If an admin has a problem with me doing so, please inform me.
    (I will leave this unlocked for a little bit)

People that might be able to give some insight -
    @Sinz @Carned @Turquoise @Angelx @Event Horizon

10. Snak

Snak Banned

Not involved in this report, but I have over 1k in garrys mod, 1k in both counter strike source and csgo plus many other first person shooters, this is definitly a no recoil script,

This video show's the no recoil hack being used, and it look's oddly similar with the video posted by OP

11. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

@Kenny Obviously, someone who doesn't have a lot of experience trying to control the recoil wont be able to do it to the same affect of someone who actaully knows how to.
    @Snak I'm not to sure about that video, it is obviously a script, but it doesn't look similar to me. In the original video posted by Kenny, you can see that there is still some recoil while she shoots the AK, the recoil isn't 100% gone.
    The guy who got banned for "recoil hacks" proved us that he wasn't by taking the huge and other guns with a lot of recoil and showed how he/she controlled it. Lollust, in this situation that would be the best thing you can do, go into a server and show the recoil when it is shot normally, then show the recoil when you controll it.

12. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

You have horrible recoil control with the AK I really hope you don't use it.

As for the video it does appear to be recoil hacks but remember the incident with ant. awhile back? It's basically impossible to prove recoil hacks due to client-server interaction and how Source sends spectator information. The input you get from spectating someone is fairly smoothed out and not everything is sent to the spectator.

13. Chronos

Chronos VIP

this is pointless, youre not even TRYING to control the recoil

14. Natsu | SP

Ahh I see. I did not know that.

15. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Which is why we're simulating it for comparison.

16. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Yes you were using a no recoil hack according to that video. Just my opinion.

Your shots at 0:30 gave it away.

Clarification.

Up until 0:30 it's questionable, but when you're turning at around 0:30 mark, it gave it away.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  17. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I decided to do some investigating on my own here. I recorded a round of myself on TTT (luckily i was a traitor so I got some good shots) and had TeeZy record me as he spectated me to see the difference. In my video, you can see that I control the recoil well enough that I do not appear to have much recoil at all with the AK

My video:

TeeZy's video:

In TeeZy's video you notice that it looks like I'm firing with nearly zero recoil at all.

18. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

I apologize i had to ban you, but perhaps you can learn from your mistakes and change, making the game fun and fair for everyone.

Appeal denied. Topic locked.

Feel free to play on any of our other servers while you wait out the ban.
    West |
    66.150.188.73:27015
    West 2 | 66.150.188.231:27015
    East | 74.91.124.21:27015
    East 2 | 74.91.119.176:27015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.