Lollipop Ban Appeal.

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lollipop, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lollipop

Lollipop Member

o_O Why was I banned for 5 days? I just played on this server several hours ago. We had our laughs and then when I tried joining the server I'm banned for 5 days... Any reason why I'm banned? I killed a t, and left because I had to go. I don't think that's RDM is it?

2. You got banned by asty

3. Lollipop

Lollipop Member

Yeah but why? Is there a reason why I was banned?

4. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

You RDM and left, Asty will take care of your ban appeal when he is available. Remember when you are slain, you must stay for the duration of the round in order to receive full punishment.

5. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Rdm and leave simply. I was the one who banned you, not who slayed you, but i remember the name, and i remember that you DID rdm and leave.

6. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

It was either kingengel or matsumoto or someone like that! What is coming to my mind with your name is that you killed a T with no abouslte proof he was a T or killed someone who was iding a body of a T.

7. Lollipop

Lollipop Member

I killed a guy name beel or something like that. He was id'ing a body with the alt+e. I could see that because when he was id'ing, the body was still un id'd. That's not rdm..... That's just obvious that he was a t. Plus, I killed myself because I shot the barrel.

8. Lollipop

Lollipop Member

Wait hold up....did my name had <3 Lollipop <3 ? With black hearts? Because one of this guy and his friend was harrassing me. I don't think I rdm'd and left because I know the rules. The guy was tommy and MasterRdf who kept harrassing me saying I rdm them and started KOS me. They trolled me pretty hard and MasterRDF got banned for 300+ minutes. IDK about tommy because he left. Oh and thanks4thefish was there when master and tommy was harrassing me.

9. I remember this now, You did RDM Master in the end. But Master got banned for harrassment. Right?

10. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Yes, i banned Master. You did rdm Master because you were mad at him. You were slayed and that's all I remember.

11. I also remember her/him leaving the game also.

12. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

And you leaving.

13. Lollipop

Lollipop Member

No? I was slayed then the next round I left after I was slayed.

14. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Did you wait out your slay? You have to stay for the duration of the round you were slayed on.

15. She/He did not wait out the slay.

16. Lollipop

Lollipop Member

The slay was for one round. I waited the one round. The round after I got slayed, I killed a T because he was supposedly 'iding' a body, but the body was still un id, hence the alt+e. As in he went to the body, didn't noticed I was there, and just stared at the body then turned around. After I saw that i shot the barrel next to him.

17. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

You did not stay i remember that. And please stop messaging me to look at the thread. I will when i have a chance .-.

18. Lollipop

Lollipop Member

Idk what you're thinking but I did wait out the slay when I rdm'd Master. There was no slay on when i killed that t.....or i think there was no slay because no one said anything about it.

19. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

If you didnt leave then why did all the mods tell em to ban you for rdm and leave. All the mods meaning who were in the server

20. Lollipop

Lollipop Member

That I don't know. I already said that I waited out my slay for masterrdf. There was no slay on my after that, or if there was a slay no1 told me about it. I mean when i killed that t, he didn't say anything either and I didn't see that there was a slay on me. The mods/admins didn't say anything either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.