Logitech Keyboards

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Elvis, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Im going to be buying myself a logitech mechanical keyboard soon (cause logitech is awesome amirite).

I was going to go with the 910 spark, but after looking at some reviews i may have changed my mind.

Money wont be a problem, so if you have any suggestions for me let me know.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Get the G810 or G213 if you don't care for the extra programmable keys.

3. Elvis

I was thinking baout the 413 keyboard. Anyone got any ideas on that one?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I don't exactly have any suggestions for you. Sorry, friend. I simply use this keyboard because it came with my PC for free:
    It's a cheap keyboard, but it's pretty quiet, and the keys are fun to press. Just to be clear, I'm not going to recommend this because you're looking for a good keyboard.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

It's still a good keyboard if you don't care for the rainbow colors. This keyboard is apparently also good for late night gaming because the colors aren't so bright but still visible so yeah I think this is a good choice.

6. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

The usb slot on the 413 is pretty nice too.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. MythMe

MythMe VIP

From my experience ( i had wireless Logitech keyboard + mouse) Logitech sucks ass.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    best keyboard I have ever bought tbh.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

logitech k120 good keyboard

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

Currently using Razer Ornata. Since I love membrane and mechanical and they also include a WRIST REST RAWNJAWAWG

11. Elvis

its funny bc ive been using this exact keyboard for months now and its really not a bad keyboard for basic to intermediate gaming.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Elvis

Thats your issue. Depending on the keyboard and mouse, it might have been designed for basic use and not gaming. Especially considering they were wireless.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Elvis

Well thanks yall for yalls input but i bought the g413. Pretty cheap for a mechanical keyboard and since im not all that big on RGB its fine (its an added bonus bc my mouse is RGB and i keep it on red at all times so the red will go well with it.)

I only wish that Logitech made an option to get the G430 headset in a red. The blue completely fucks up the color scheme

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Get hyperx cloud ii ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Elvis

logitech all the way

#sponsernotsponseredjustwanttobecauselogitechisgreat

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

I feel Elvis I'm wearing the same exact headphones you have rn. I am a big fan of Logitech gaming gear but my friend told me about the hyperx cloud ii and the many features it has like noise cancelling, surround sound, and the removable mic.

17. Elvis

Alright so, my Logitech g413 just came in.

Immediate first impressions, the keys are nothing like what i saw on youtube or what i thought they would be. On several YT videos they showed a very nice tactile feel while also being quiet, however they must have been hammering on the keys cause jim not getting any feedback with how soft i type. The romer G switches are NOT what you should get if you are wanting that clicky sound or hell even a non-mushy feeling... feel. Cherry Mx blues are great for the sound and red for the feel.

The keyboard is nice looking however, so logitech has something going for them.

After about 30 minutes of use the keys still feel very membrane like mushy. Kinda hating it, but at the same time kinda loving it bc it feels just like the membrane i just had.

Overall, unless you want a mushy membrane like mechanical keyboard that gives you no feedback at all, dont buy this. twas a waste of 90 bucks.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1