Rejected "lock out" people who recently won the lottery.

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by ScttyDsntKnw85, Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have noticed that a few people keep winning the lottery again and again. I have heard some discussion in voice chat (as much as one can have discussion) about how is discourages players from entering because they feel if you don't have a high amount of points to enter you might as well not enter.

I suggest that if a person wins the lottery once they are locked out of the it for 7 days to give more people chances to win.

• Optimistic x 7
    • Agree x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Salem

Salem VIP

Sounds good to me
    +1

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

No. This has been discussed before

If you win you shouldn't be punished

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

There is a chance that they will lose it all, the more they put in the bigger the gamble, this suggestion has been suggested and disagreed with multiple times.

xPro lost the lottery today after putting in a lot of points, anyone can win and anyone can lose.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

The Lottery is never a sure thing, unless of course you put in 10k points and no one else puts in anything, but that doesn't happen often. Imagine it like those dumb csgo crates. If you unbox a knife, would you like it if the next 10-12 crates have no knife in them? It's already extremely difficult to win the lottery, as is unboxing a csgo knife. Trust me when I say, I don't think it's wise to limit people's use of the lottery.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. wagwan

wagwan VIP

7. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Lottery is never a sure thing, I had a 68% chance to win and I lost, now some player who put in a few thousand points got over 100k from me. -1 and this has been suggested plenty times in the past

• Like Like x 2
  8. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Just make it less easy to game and you won't have this problem. I think removing win percentages and making those attempting to game it do their own math would be the best attempt at fixing it.

9. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Easy to game? The only way to do that would be go to a system of 1 ticket per person, gl implementing that change.

• Like Like x 2
  10. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

You know the lottery is rigged when you buy 1k tickets and someone wins when they bought 1 ticket.

11. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

This is the whole idea if lottery. Nothing is ever certain - all it takes is just one ticket to win. We shouldn't block people just because they have a higher chance - it's their points and if they feel like risking then all, it's up to them. They could easily lose them all.
    Nevertheless, thanks for suggesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.