Denied Loan Shark's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by tommy robinson, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Loan Shark
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:192078739
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    this appeal is a shoutbox one:
    well for one, i didnt get my 2nd warning for spamming the shoutbox, i was given my second warn before my first, which is pretty fucking stupid, i thought he may have made a typo when typing the warn, and put "2" instead of "1", so i put one line of "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", to see my fatass get banned on the godamn shoutbox. And the worst part is, I didnt even get to say bye to wink. thats just fucking mean. Now unban me on that shit boi, atleast remember to give me my first warning before banning my smartass. (and for the record, i was not trolling, Agent A, you dont need to call me out for trolling because i was messing around, jesus, you need to chill fam) @Agent A @wink
    Evidence of Innocence:
    im not a sad little cunt taking pictures of everything that happens in my life (im basically not a photo obsessed girl) ofc i dont have any evidence.​

2. Dark of Dutch

Dark of Dutch The Dutchiest Dutch of all the Dutch VIP Bronze

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @wink as I wasn't around for the ban. I warned twice though. Let me grab my warnings.

4. thats what i thought fam

5. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

6. Agent A

[​IMG]

This was more directed towards people who were spamming the "aaaaaaaaaaaaa", but it also applies to you as you did it as well.

[​IMG]

After I warned, you did it again, which I warned you directly.

[​IMG]

As for the trolling part, you proceed to say "whos loan?" and "k babes" when responding to Robokiller87.

7. dood you didnt say "warning 1" or some shit like that, you just said "do not spam the sb", how the actual fuck am i supposed to know its a warning? atleast make it clear that its a warning, jeez

8. Agent A

Except that is a warning to not spam the sb.

9. well you didnt say "do not spam the sb, warning 1" did you?

10. Agent A

Like I said, that is a warning to not spam the sb. I do not have to say warning 1 or 2 or 3.

11. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

The above warnings provided by agent are suitable and direct enough in nature to be considered warnings towards your spamming nature, he shouldnt have to spoon feed you what warning number you are on, especially if it's your first. The screenshot of the spam I banned you for is linked below, I will not be accepting this appeal.

See you tomorrow,

wink

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.