Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Kythol, Jan 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

See you later. Hopefully, you can come back in the future (in staff team maybe). Honestly, I haven't even have the opportunity to interact with you so I don't have that many things to say about you. However, I can tell that you were a good moderator when you were on.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Bye Kythol, I will still see you on Cock sim everyones favorite game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

Take care, the few times we've talked they were great. Wish you the best with everything my man. And if there's anything you ever need feel free to message me.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

We've still got some Pokémon to play, so don't go running off anywhere too awful fast, friendo.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

You're one of the more hard-working mods present here, it's a shame to see you go. It's always been a blast to play with you on the servers, and I look forward to experiences like that in the future.
    Farewell, Kythol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Salem

Salem VIP

[​IMG]

:cry:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. $crim

$crim What's New VIP Silver

Take care Kythol. I am so glad I had the pleasure to meet you as well as be on a team with you. If you ever need anything, let me know.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. F

It's sad to see you go. I hope to see you in-game!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Damn Ky... I just didnt expect this. You were prob the second person I actually got to know here on SGM. And although we lost contact after a while, mainly because I didnt want to disturb you, I wont forget how you were always so kind to me and just such a nice guy in general. Of course, that prob wasnt just for me, since ive seen how you try to help people out in all the ways you can. Well that my friend, that is admirable... Take care bud, lets chat some time ok? Other than that, Ill see you later ;)
    -Kyle :penguin:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    ff
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    ffffffffffffffffff

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Harvest

Harvest The Forever Serpent VIP

Kythol! You're one of the most fun people I've ever played with. And stabbed. It'll suck not seeing you around as much, but don't be a stranger! If you are, I'll have to hunt you down and stab you with my pretty cyan knife.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

You dont need me to tell you how great you were on the staff team and how you'll be missed.
    We all have our time. And I hope to still see you around sometimes. Always had a great time when we played together.
    See you around kythol

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

I'll miss you buddie ;~; Take care of yourself!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

In all honesty, In my original run on the staff team, I feel like #TeamZilla was the best team I was on, It was really fun being on the same team as you, @Eski, @Ruby, and Wompzilla. Even watching you attempt that 100% @Pacifist Ty The Tasmanian Tiger run. Well, Thanks for everything, keep in touch.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. King_of_Assassins

King_of_Assassins VIP Emerald

You've got to bitch slap life right back. You were a great staff member, hope to see you around!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Desert

Desert Nein! Nein! Nein! VIP

It's unfortunate that we never got to meet each other, I've heard great things about you and I hope your future endeavors in life turn out well.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Welcome back

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.