Let's talk about Seasons

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by LeBlonde James, Jun 29, 2020.

?

What's the best season?

1. Spring

15.8%
  2. Summer

5.3%
  3. Fall

42.1%
  4. Winter

36.8%
  1. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

What's the best time of the year? This all depends on geographical location and preference ofc, some places have summer terrible and some places don't snow in the winter. Some hate snow and some also love the heat.

Winter is my favorite. It's cold and I get to wear clothes. Nobodys sweating and gross and people actually come together to celebrate family holidays during winter. I'm a Northern Hemisphere guy so we have Christmas in the Winter unlike you Southern Hemisphere dummies. Too bad I live in Arizona so it doesn't snow here, but since the summers are unbearable it's actually making me like winter more.

2. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

No snow in the winter here but still my favorite

3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

My boyfriends off the most during summer so... Summer!

4. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

I love snow but then I moved and now it snows for 2 days each winter then the rest is below freezing rain all day every day

5. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Being a Minnesota native I have only two seasons here, Winter and Roadwork. So I choose Winter

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Lovisa

Lovisa His queen :3 VIP

Winter is OP, the sound of rain/hail, hot drinks, baggy clothes with lots of layers and fluffy blankets. Nz is always fricken cold anyway but i just hate 2 months summer lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Ah yes, dreams

8. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Spring/fall the short periods of time in Texas your balls aren't freezing off and your asscrack doesn't have it's own pool hours

9. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

and hot af summers

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

i mean, anywhere, fall's gotta be the favorite. weather gets cooler but not too cold. its a bit more rainy. got some pretty sick holidays (halloween, AND thanksgiving). trees change colors. no snow, no humidity. just perfect weather really.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Summer cause America fuck yeah and my birthday is in there and no school.

• Informative Informative x 1