Let us win event tonight?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fry.gov, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Fry.gov

Fry.gov VIP

So I don't know about you guys, but after 50+ hours, I only got a single skin.

Can we get the staff to do more rounds, specifically Highwon and Jabba. <3 <3

I want them crowbars. How about you?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

Well what if a staff member sacrifices themself to slay Jabba/Lordy/Highwon they can give the skin to everyone.
    Hahah jkjk
    Unless..

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

When running this through an algorithm, the percentage of winning the boss round is mainly dominated by luck. So even if we had 20 players that are good as Aquast and Panduh, it would barely decrease the percentage of luck.

Want to know how to decrease the percentage of luck and within the walls of bad to average players? If the server all works together with a plan, it could decrease the percentage of luck by quite a bit depending on the plan itself and how many players follow it.

I'd say out of an entire server of 20-30 players, only 5-10 players will follow the plan on average. But that's if they even make a plan.

Too much factors, I can keep on going and going. But on average, if you win the boss round, its by pure luck

4. Fry.gov

Fry.gov VIP

Yes, that’s definitely a big factor. We won also because Lordy was doing “Banshee” and stuck to her word.

primarily now, I have never seen Highwon on. I’m going to try again at 9:30-10pm PST and hope he gets on then :)

Also nice self shoutout.

eor has been throwing though. He doesn’t participate but his aim is significantly greater than the average player base.

5. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Just play dolls and dodge when highwon shoots the fireball