Let this be known

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Muffinman, Apr 6, 2020.

1. The Muffinman

The Muffinman Venting to kill Vlad VIP Silver

So there have been many times where trial mods are constantly asked to handle reports or to mute spammer and there is nothing we can do. most people think that because it says trial MOD that we can do things and well the truth is we can't. the whole point of us being a trial mod is so that we can learn to become a real mod and have the power to do these things and for that to happen we have to go through training.

The purpose of us going though training is so that we can l;earn and not make a mistake at every corner, yes mistakes do happen and that is why we have the staff team looking after us to make sure we can learn from them so they don't happen again. I will be the first to admit that I have made mistakes while in this trial phase and because of me making the mistake and having someone looking over me I was able to learn and not make that mistake again.

So please remember that we are there to train and learn while the staff team is there and if there is no staff there is not much we can do. With that being said please feel free to ask question we might know the answer and if not we will ask a staff member for the right answer or we will ask to get a staff member on.

Thanks, The Muffinman

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

And please don't get angry with the mods if your report isn't handled right away when there are trial mods on. As much as I love em, the trials can be pretty slow sometimes. That's ok. But just don't get upset with me. It puts a lot of pressure on us when we have to watch over the trial mods and handle spam and reports all at once.

thank

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

I was reported as a Trial Mod for handling and not completing a report. Bruh take it up with the mod, T mods are getting shizz wrong all the time.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

On a forum of mostly regulars? This is pretty cute. We all know what a trial mod is. The people who don't are the newer players, who likely don't have a forum account. Oh, and Indy, as he isn't smart enough to comprehend what "TRIAL" means.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
  5. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

A large majority of the people that you're targeting this thread at don't even have a forum account or bother going on the forums

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Most people who would see this thread are regulars and already know what a trial is

• Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1