Legend of Pugrus: A Dog's Ballad

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Pugrus, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Pugrus

Pugrus VIP

If you've noticed anything I haven't played much of Gmod in a long while, I think I've played once in the past 3/4 weeks and I just can't get into the game as much as I could back in 2015/16.

I remember my brother telling me to go here when I first got gmod, I was addicted (I have like +600 hours in the game, something like 575H on the servers) and then either school got in the way or my computer did some stupid bullshit again, came back for a while, computer kicked the bucket, came back for like a month and then AP classes got a bit much. Then my computer wouldn't even load Minecraft to save it's life. But then in July this year I was able to come back because I got a new laptop that plays this game beautifully.

But it's about time go out the door again, hopefully this will be the last time.

It's been fun, even though I could play on the modded servers, I chose to stick with vanilla because people on modded servers are too good for my tastes. Some shout outs:

@ryan you're probably the best mod I met in my short stay here this time around.
    @smirnoff (or whatever your name is now) yer a cool dude and have an awesome voice.
    @old_fox you're the only person I noticed that stuck around here, surprised you didn't leave like everyone else.
    @Lordyhgm™
    @Robokiller87 notice me senpai-desu
    @eggsalad
    @otherpeople

If I forgot you, you know who you are I just can't remember yer name right now.

Anyway, I'm 360 ollie outta here skater bois.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

you were cool, ciao

3. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Only 600?? Casual.

Take care fam.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

i love you

• Like Like x 2
  5. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Cya smexy, you were fun to play with

6. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

We had great times in vanilla peace dude hf wherever u go

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

<3 purgus. you and the true vanilla oldies got me hooked on sgm, whether that is a good thing or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

but i guess for now thank you

• Friendly Friendly x 1